Buzz (S)

I cannot STOP writing smuts ㅠㅠㅠ please send help...

----------

It's a very special sunny Sunday. Today is your 3rd anniversary with your girlfriend, Jennie Kim. You wanted this day to be extra special but you two were both very busy with work and her superstar duties to plan anything extra so you've decided to take her to a carnival, the very first place you went to date her 3 years ago.

You're fixing yourself in front of the mirror as you gaze at Jennie, you smiled watching her struggle with her dress. You went towards her to help her and also, give her a kiss on her puffy cheeks that you really love biting.

"Nini, did you wear the thing I gave you?" You asked her while zipping her dress.

She slightly blushed at your question, you saw her reflection on mirror. "Uhuh." She faced you to give u a peck on your lips

"Happy Anniversary, my Nini." You whispered slowly as you initiated a 'slowdance' with her tightly hugging you and you brushing her soft hair. You're so whipped.

"Happy Anniversary, my Y/NN." She lovingly said with her head on your chest, (since you're taller) enjoying your heartbeat. She also swayed with you, her heartbeat pacing faster each time you stroke her hair.

"Should we go now?" You asked her, not really wanting to let go but the time is running out, you wanted to ride the Ferris wheel with her to witness the sunset.

She shook her head and hugged you tighter. "Let's stay like this for a moment, please baby..."

----------

"You're a noob, Nini." You flashed an annoying grin when she only got 115 on the power smasher thingy.

"Y/N!!! Stop teasing me." She pouted.

"Yayayayayaya...my soft princess." You mumbled and squished her cheeks. You pushed her cheeks closer and then kissed her pouty lips to calm her down.

By the way, you both missed the sunset but it's okay since there are fireworks later.

'OMG, is that Jennie???'

'Aww they're so sweet...'

'I need someone too...'

'I wish I was Jennie, Y/N is so gentle!'

Jennie heard chatters, especially the last one. She furrowed her eyebrows, the thought of Y/N being with somebody else annoying her every last bit.

But you know better than to tease her during her jealousy spells. You simply kissed her neck, a gesture she likes.

"I'm all yours..." You whispered.

'Hmp.' She rolled her eyes at you.

"Don't pretend to not like it." You smiled sheepishly.

"Pout first." She commanded.

"No." You stared at her with horror and cringe. You don't know what Jennie sees in your pouts that you really hate. You look like stupid in front of the mirror while trying it.

"Please..."

"No."

"Pretty pleaseeee!!!" She gave you puppy eyes which is funny, since her eyes resembles a cat.

"F-fine..." You shyly push your lips to form a pout.

Jennie clapped her hands like a five year old before leaning towards you to bite your putruding lips, hard. Your eyes widened at her act but she simply eyed you with defiance. The same eyes she use when she's planning all day to purposely poke you to... well, punish her. What a brat.