kiss of death

third person's pov

If I could save time in a bottle

She listened to the melancholic song as she drank the wine in her hands.

After all these years of pretending to be happy with everything. She's tired of it all. She just wants to end it. Nothing ever brought her happiness in her lifetime. No amount of fame could ever bring back the one thing she wanted the most.

The first thing that I'd like to do

She did everything. She followed her. Fixed herself from that hellhole she's from but nothing made it better. Inside, she became worse. All because of Y/N.

Is to save every day till eternity passes away

She wanted to end it when it happened. When Y/N left. She's her only strength, her only hope, the ray of sunshine in her dark, sad world. It's too late now. Miracles do not exist.

Just to spend them with you

She stared at the window of her penthouse.
What a high place, I wish this is how high my will to continue my life without you. She thought.

"Y/N...I miss you..." She drank the last drop of her wine and set aside the glass.

She's ready.

She wrote a letter to everyone she know. She sent a future email containing a video of her to her parents. She wish that they would understand why she want to do this.
She took a picture of the view in front of her and posted it on insta with the caption of 'As if it's your last'

She turned off her phone and went to the balcony. She stared at the stars. It's beautiful but she's no more worthy to admire it. She closed her eyes as she felt the cold air bursh against her bare skin. Freedom. That's what she's thinking.

She looked down. It's empty. But she sees a full hope of being set free. She took her last breath before she did it.

Tw//

She jumped from her balcony.

She was free falling. In the air. The rush of freedom made it felt as if it was forever. She last gazed at the stars. It was beautiful.

and then she saw her.

If I could make days last forever

Time felt like it was slowing down. The air around her calming. She saw her approaching her falling body in mid air.

She had wings. Black ones. People might think it's despair and sadness that she's feeling but it's not. It's hope. It's hapiness.

"My dear, you called for me." The woman spoke to her.

The woman cupped her right cheek.

"Am I wrong to do this?" She asked the woman.

The woman smiled. "I don't judge."

She smiled genuinely. It was her first in years.

"I'm not dying alone. I have you beside me." She told the woman.

The woman stared at her and hugged her gently as if she's going to kiss her while they are falling. This would've been romantic if it was the other way around.

"You have me...always."

The woman cupped both her cheeks. "Are you ready? We've been doing this dance of death for years."

"Are you tired of me?" She asked back.

The woman shook her heads. "I already told you. I don't judge."

"then yes, I am." She closed her eyes.

The woman giggled at the sight. "Why are you closing your eyes? Open them. I want to see your beautiful orbs."

If words could make wishes come true

"Will you set me free? Will you end this pain?"

"I will."

They both smiled at each other. "Do it now."

The woman nodded and leaned to her.

I'd save every day like a treasure and then

"You look like her. You look just like my Y/N." She whispered to the woman.

"because I am your Y/N, my Nini."

and she kissed Jennie.

She gave her the kiss of death.

Again, I would spend them with you
----------------
third person's pov

"People around the world are mourning the death of global superstar, Jennie Kim. She leaped from the 24th floor of her penthouse last Tuesday, 12 am. She posted her last view to the world on instagram as well as sent messages to her loved ones using a future email tool. The police determined this as a suicide and now is a closed case. Paparazzi managed to capture her last moments after she jumped from her balcony. She was smiling. It is now acknowledged by millions of people around the globe as the 'Most Beautiful Death' Fans were enraged at the photo at first but they realized the happiness they never even saw from the idol in a long time. The burial will be held in private. We would like to send our condolences to the Kim family as well as Jennie Kim's closest friends."

Some may think it was the end for Jennie Kim, but it's only her beginning. If they only know what she did. Nobody is alone.

---------
Listen to Time in a Bottle by Jim Croce. It fits this chap.