jealousy problems

Y/N POV

I have a problem. A serious one.

My girlfriend is always jealous. Like jealous, jealous. If I watch the tv and then a pretty actress appears, she'd unplug it and give me death glares. If I listen to female artist songs, she'd cut my earpods. I tried replacing them with airbuds but she stole the case one time and threw it to the bath tub. Heck, I can't even hang out with my bestfriend/also her bestfriend Lisa without her clinging onto me 24/7. Haven't I mentioned yet that she made me wear super dark sunglasses at work because the entertainment shes working at is full of good looking idols? I had a hard time trying to see the steps I almost tripped 2 stories down. (and all of our items with female logos are stripped. I had to memorize the color of the shampoo and conditioner to know which is which.)

"Eyes here, Y/N." Jennie gave me her death glare once again.

We're at the beach. Lisa had the dumbest idea ever in the world and decided to invite all five of us. Yes, five. Oh, for the second time, haven't I mentioned that I barely met her two other friends and bandmates Jisoo and Rosé? She said they're too pretty I might lose interest at her.

What a pain in the ass. She's lucky I love her. This relationship lacks trust and I'm an ass for not being able to control things because I'm under her. It isn't her who is truly afraid of losing me, I am the one paranoid of losing her so I just follow whatever she says.

She stared intesely at me. "Didn't I say to not look at something hot?!"

"Yes, Maam." I sighed in defeat.

I was just lost in my thoughts, I didn't even know who I was staring at. I continued inside my head. I don't have the energy to argue and I don't want to ruin her mood.

"What are you doing? If that's what you really want, then stare as much as possible!" Once again, I got lost in my thoughts that I didn't notice I was staring at...god knows who? I heard she's an idol from the group Red Velvet. Shes pretty, no wonder Nini got jealous.

I lay down on the sand and stared at the sun for god knows how long.

I was like I'm in a trance. I want to laugh at myself. The hot things I'm probably going to see in my lifetime are fire, the sun, Jennie, fried rice and ramen noodles. I stared too much that when she went on top of me, I didn't even saw her pretty face for few seconds. "What are you doing? Do you want to become blind?!

I rubbed my eyes.

'Cutie' She murmured something when I adjusted my sight.

"You said I should stare as much as possible at something hot." I groaned when she smacked me.

"Not at the sun, idiot! Me! Not that I don't want that idea though. It's pretty smart." She went on to think that if I go blind, she won't have problems with me staring at anyone.

Ugh...what's wrong with my girl? "That also means I wont see your beautiful face anymore." I teased her.

She covered my eyes hurriedly. "No! You're now banned at looking at the sun!"

I wanna cry seriously T___T
Fuck you, La Lisa. She's just laughing beside us. (TEN FEET AWAY FROM ME!)

The hot things I'm probably going to see in my lifetime are fire, (no more sun) Jennie, fried rice and ramen noodles.

Few minutes passed of me staring at the sea. We heard people calling us but before I could move my neck, Jennie already held it away from whoever is coming.
Seriously? T______T

"Jeeeeeeen!!! Lisaaaaaaa!!! Y/-" A girl with a husky voice screamed at us, gathering attention from people in front of me. I heard whispers from all over the place.