PS5

Veryyyyy shortttttt updateeeeee.

--------

"You have a girlfriend?!"

You stole a quick glance at a furious Jennie. She stood in front of you, wearing all black and her hands on her hips. She's been crushing over you for weeks now. You're a part time barista at YG Café and also a part time manager of Jennie because you're saving for a PS5 and that's where you met her. You admit she's pretty, but you're in a relationship with Sana. You're a decent person, not the one to cheat.

"Yea..." You replied casually while playing with Jisoo's Nintendo.

Jennie snatched the Nintendo away from you, not looking very pleased.

"What's her name? How did you meet her? Is she even pretty? What does she do? Tell me everything about her." She demanded.

"She's Sana. She's my childhood best friend."

She rolled her eyes and sat on your lap.

"Break up with her." She said while slowly snaking her hands on your neck.

You sneakily got back Jisoo's Nintendo and pushed her off you. "No. Get off me. I'm gaming."

She's having a tantrum by kicking her legs like a six year old. She's also waving her arms everywhere.

"You look like an earthworm seasoned by salt." You told her a side comment while playing Mario.

That made her stop and glared at you, eyes filled with determination. "I want to meet her."

You raised your eyebrow. "What for?"

She smiled sweetly at you while placing her hands on her chin. "Nothing?"

You eyed her suspiciously. "Okay, but don't do something stupid. I don't want to end up being single."

She nodded. "Hmm...Sure I won't. You can be with me if that happens anyway."

"Jennie..." You gave her a warning tone.

"What?" She asked you, trying so hard to be innocent but you can sense the maliciousness lacing in her voice.

"Just what are you up to?"

"You'll see, Y/N."

You cant help but get worried because you know Jennie's a woman that is capable of many things. She's like an evil incarnate gracing the world with her cute looks as her disguise. You don't want to lose your childhood friend slash girlfriend. She's been with you for years. You're pretty confident that Jennie will fail anyway.

-------

"Jennie, this is Sana."

You don't know anything about the tension brewing between these two because you're busy playing Valorant with your mac.

"Sana, this is Jennie."

You took a quick glance and you saw Sana offering her hand for a handshake.

'Glad they're friendly towards each other.' You said to yourself.

You didn't notice how hard Jennie squeezed Sana's hand. You just heard a small squeal that made you look at them, eyeing them suspiciously again.

"So, Sana~ Hoe-*coughs* HOW long have you been with Y/N?"

"Two great years. We're living together. We sleep on the same bed. Oh, and Y/N is a very great cook. She's so delicious...*coughs* I mean the food..."
Sana smirked.

Jennie's sharp glares sent chills down to your spine. It's crazy how scared you are of her even though you aren't her girlfriend or something.

"Oh, really? I see. Y/N takes care of me. She always carry me when I'm too tired to move during practice. Y/N also manage me so well. There are lots of stuff she do but I don't wanna tell it all to you, the girlfriend." Jennie sipped her tea after saying that lie.

"Wha-" You want to complain but Jennie glared at you, signalling you to shut up.

"That's what a manager usually do." Sana rolled her eyes and just like what Jennie does everyday, she sat on your lap.
You guess she's trying to provoke Jennie but you don't think its working at all.

"I also do that." Jennie said casually.

"You little..."

Jennie raised her hands. "Okay...its time for the main event."

What main event?

Jennie carried a box, her eyes taunting Sana who's still clinging on my neck.

"I have a proposal for you, Dear Y/N..."

She sat down on the swivel chair, acting like she's offering you the trade of your life. She's looking kinda fine though. She looks like a CEO, especially when she wore her glasses. She pulls a box, you recognized it's your fave game series. What is she planning?

"If you break up with Sana, I will give you this game for free." Jennie offered with total confidence.

It's a tempting offer but you shaked your head. "Not a chance."

There's no way you're swapping your girlfriend over a game. That game is pretty common though. You're not that weak when it comes to Jennie.
You saw her frown upon telling her no but her eyes became more determined as she took out another box, flashing it in front of you.

Wait...is that a...

"How about this ps5?" She smirked.

You looked at Sana. You're grateful for all those years she's been with you. You love her of course, but you're not sure if it's platonic or romantic since you two were friends since birth. Sana sensed your hesitation because you're glancing back to back from her and the holy PS5 in front of you.

"What are you waiting for, Y/N? Say no!"

"I..I'll take it."

Sana furiously stood up, slamming both her hands on the table. "You will break up with me over a ps5?"

You scratched your neck. "Eh, this is kinda hard to get...ouch...hey Sana aww."

She slapped you hard on both of your cheeks.

"What the hell! Don't tell me you're dumping a two year relationship for a game console! and not to mention, we're together since we're kids! You know what? Fuck you, Y/N. You're such a jerk! I'll make sure your parents will know about this!" She walked out.

Damn these girls. Why would she even include your parents? You're fucked up big time but at least you got a PS5.

"Problem solved." Jennie pushed the box to you.

Dear.. Dear... Dear... A PS5!!!!

You're in heaven right now!

You're busy fantazing of games to play while hugging the console when Jennie sat on your lap.

"Do you like my present?" She whispered.

You nodded while smiling wholeheartedly.

"Thank you, Jen."

She was smiling at first but it eventually turned into a twisted one, mischievous acts carved on her smirking lips. You gulped when her whole facade switched into a devouring mode.

"Who told you it's free?"

She pushed you on the couch and sat on top of you. You covered yourself with the PS5 but she grab it away from you and toss it away like it's nothing. She take off her coat, exposing her sexy collarbone. You swore it was hella sexy when she did that.

"You have to serve me now that you're single."

-------

No proofreading done.

EDIT: I see y'all confused what's PS5. It's PlayStation 5, a gaming console just like XBOX. It's not a game hehe.