are you a top?

It's a new day at Seoul University.
New school year. New classmates. New friends.

The aura of the school was vibrant. Students are all over the place. Some with their old friends and some in their classrooms.

"Chaeee, that fried chicken looks delicious. How about we eat that before lunch?" Jisoo nicely asked Rosé.

Rosé hugged the fried chicken box like she was holding for her dear life. "NO SHARING. THIS IS FROM MY SUITOR."

"Yah! Selfish! Who shared you food when you le-sdfhhkll"

The two continued their banter while Jennie looked around the room. New school year means possible new faces.

"Let's see who's I'm gonna crush on this semester." She clicked her tongue.

After gazing around the classroom, she didn't find anyone interesting. Another boring semester like last year. She disappointingly sat back and focused on writing her poem.

"Okay, class. Fix yourselves." A middle aged woman entered their room.

She must be our teacher. Jennie thought.

"W-wait!" A girl ran inside the room with relief all over her face. She's Moon Y/N, the school owner's granddaughter but nobody knows about it. She wants to live a normal life.

The teacher only sighed. She doesn't want to terrorize the students this early in the semester.

Y/N looked around for any vacant seat when she spotted a vacant chair in Jennie's side. Nobody dared to sit beside Jennie because her father is an influential person in South Korea. Nobody wants to get into trouble.

Jennie was quite surprised when Y/N sat beside her. The table and chairs or bench of the classroom is by two. Basically, two students share the same table and bench.
Lisa is sitting with Jisoo, Rosé with Suzy, and that's why Jennie was all alone.

She noticed the scent of Y/N unintentionally maybe because of Y/N's wet uniform from all that running she made a while ago. Y/N removed her vest to cool down. Jennie only stared at her, analyzing every Y/N's movements. Curiousity filling her system.

She's so bold for sitting beside me. I hope father won't bug her out. Jennie hopefully thought.

Y/N noticed the presence beside her and shifted her attention to Jennie.

"Hi." Y/N.

"H-hello." Jennie replied.

Y/N's gaze was tearing through Jennie's soul.

Aight, she's my crush for this semester! Jennie.

"I have a question." Y/N suddenly spoke after the silence.

Jennie fixed her hair. "What is it...umm your name? Mine's Jennie. Kim Jennie."

"Oh! My apologies. I'm Moon Y/N. Nice to meet you, Jennie." Y/N introduced herself to Jennie.

Jennie was intimidated by the way Y/N looked at her. It was just so intense. "So what's your question?"

Y/N fixed her vest. "Are you a top?"

Jennie instantly blushed at Y/N's question. That was unexpected. She should've realized way long when she felt Y/N's radiating dominance in the air. The way she speaks at her, the way her gaze teared straight to her soul...

"U-um I was right. You're so bold." Jennie spoke.

Y/N was baffled.

"Actually, I haven't tried that yet but I know I'm no top. I would like to know what it feels like to be on the bottom. I guess I love being dominated." Jennie answered Y/N truthfully.

Y/N swore her soul evaporated from her body. There was silence. They had an eye contact before Y/N looked away and gulped.

"U-uh...I meant in the school ranks..." Y/N almost didn't breathe at what Jennie said. She was trying to process what she said but mostly, trying to to control herself internally from the information she just got. Y/N won't lie to herself, the moment she saw Jennie, was the moment she swore to herself she's going to have her but respectfully...

Good to know... Y/N said internally to herself.

By the moment everything was digested by Jennie, she just wants to be swallowed by the ground. THAT WAS EMBARRASSING. Jennie was blushing hard, almost red as a tomato at what she said. She covered her face with her hand. Silently praying to be die on the spot because she cannot handle the embarrassment in the first day of school.

Y/N tried to contain her laughter. It will only make things worse. "Jennie?" She tried calling her.

Jennie ignored her. All she's thinking about were the words she said to Y/N, playing like a broken cassette in her mind.

"Jennie, look at me." Y/N tried again.

Ignored.

"Jennie? Hey?"

Ignored.

"What's wrong, Jennie?"

Ignored.

Y/N, losing her patience, forcefully grabbed Jennie's wrists. "What's wrong, Nini?"

Jennie felt the way Y/N gripped her wrists.

Jennie's still blushing. "Forget what I've just said to you, pleaseee." She answered Y/N in a small voice.

Y/N only smirked. "No."

"Hell no."

"It was very informative."

"and I would like to know more."

-------
(: