restroom (KS)

Not a prank chapter I swear π_π
-----

Nothing's noisier than a cafeteria at lunch.

"HEY Y/N! ADD SOME CHICKEN!!!"

...except Jisoo.

She caught a lot of attention from shouting that. Nobody cares how loud she gets anyway because all the girls in this school are her fangirls. We're enrolled in an all girl school so there's nobody to crush on except pretty girls like her.

If we weren't bestfriends, I'd have made a move but no. Hoes are temporary, bestfriends are forever.

I sighed and pretended not to know her. She's embarassing me and Rosé is doing nothing about it at all. She's busy playing her guitar, attracting more attention.

We're bestfriends since birth, the three of us. Jisoo is the oldest, I'm in the middle while Rosé is the youngest. but the way we handle things, it seems the order is broken. Jisoo is the most childish woman I've ever met and Rosé thinks about nothing but her crush Lisa.

I'm done ordering so I returned to our seat, carrying our foods.

"Chickennnnnn!" Jisoo's eyes sparkled like a five year old.

She's making cute faces again. I looked around and saw how many girls are taking pictures of us. Disadvantage of being friends with a campus crush.

"Shut up, Chu." I said.

She didn't listen to me. She continued staring at her food like she found a treasure. Meanwhile, Rosé is still strumming the guitar while singing.

"Rosé, it's lunch time." I said sternly.

She pouted. "I'm not done playing the guitar."

I gave her my "either stop or I'll tell Lisa you like her" look. She sighed defeatedly. It's not my fault that she can't admit her feelings.

"I wish Y/N would scold me like that..."

Here we go again with unwanted attention. Normally happens when you're surrounded by campus crushes. It's hard to stay away from attention because these stupid headless chickens always make a scene.

"She's really the quiet type. It makes her more attractive to me."

"That mysterious aura she's radiating."

I got tired of hearing these whispers around so I plugged in my airpods and played Borderline by Tame Impala.

Rosé took that opportunity to strum her guitar again while Jisoo's criticizing the chicken. She's listing down imperfections and passing it to the chef.

I was so lost thinking about the two that I didn't notice the shift of mood in the area.
I'm busy eating when I felt a presence beside me. I ignored it thinking it was Jisoo who switched seats but the person beside me snatched my right airpod. Shit. I know who this is.

"Hi!"

The cutest voice ever, just as cute as the owner. Jisoo's sister, Kim Jennie.

I looked at her, pretending to be unaffected when deep inside my heart's going to burst because of nervousness.

"Nice song." She continued speaking while flashing her famous gummy smile at me.

"Yeah."

I stopped myself from smiling. I remained pokerfaced and I managed to tear my gaze away from her.

Everything about her is just perfect. Seeing her cat like eyes so close is hypnotizing as hell. I wonder how soft her puffy cheeks are...

"Can we sit here?" She asks while smiling.