escalating lines

After a long day of shopping with Jisoo, Jennie decided to call it a day and head to their dorm. The shopping bags are getting heavy. They're in a mall for exclusive people like celebrities so they didn't bother to bring their managers to guard them inside.

"Unnie, what's wrong?" Jennie asked Jisoo when she noticed the older girl has been having troubles with the elevator.

Jisoo pouted as she scratched her head. "The elevator won't work!"

Jennie, tired with all the endless shopping, filled her cheeks with air because of the frustration. They're too tired and this happens. What an unfortunate day. Jennie said to herself. She didn't noticed the pair of eyes admiring her from afar.

"Let's just take the escalator, Unnie. Waiting for this is tiring." Jennie suggested to the older girl.

Jisoo, still pouting, followed Jennie towards the escalator.

"Yah! Why are your shopping bags so heavy?" Jisoo asked when she noticed the face Jennie is making.

Jennie gave her a giggle. "I bought clothes for Kuma and Kai! How about you, Unnie?"

Jisoo gave her a peace sign. "Fried chicken shaped hat for Dalgom, turtle and rabbit plushies!" She proudly said.

They both giggle at their sillyness. Jennie and Jisoo proceeded to the other escalator while talking about their dogs. Jennie shared how Kuma headbangs wildly to Kuma-yah and Jisoo cracked a joke about how aggressive Dalgom is to Lisa. While laughing, a person suddenly handed a note to Jennie from the opposite side of the escalator which is going up.

"Huh? What is this?" Jennie looked up and saw a blonde short-haired girl with grey eyes looking back at her with weird emotions on her eyes. Jennie cannot see her full face because the girl was wearing a face mask.

"Is that a note?" Jisoo asked her.

Jennie opened up the note and was surprised at what was written. Jisoo immediately smirked when she read what was written.

'Are you French? Because Eiffel for you.'

"Hahaha! Jendeuk~ You're beauty is a killer!" Jisoo was laughing at the blushing Jennie to tease her.

The mysterious girl was already gone by the time Jennie looked back again and they already reached the end of the escalator. To be honest, if it was just some random dude, Jennie would have throw away the note but there's something with those grey eyes that piqued her interest.

"Yah! Stop teasing me." Jennie also laughed at the cheesy note she received. She decided to not take it seriously and thought the girl must be a random fan of hers.

Jennie and Jisoo was approached by their managers and helped them with their bags. The mall was built by the top companies of South Korea to ensure the elite people's comfort while getting to buy their own stuff without being swarmed by hundreds of fans. No paparazzi or regular fan could ever pass the strict security of the mall. Talk about class. The mall is nearby BLACKPINK's dorm and individual condominiums so it didn't take a long time before they reached the building.

"Yo! Jisoo unnie, Jennie unnie!" They were greeted by a Lisa wearing glasses.

"Kumaaa! Hank!" and Chaeyoung who was trying to keep the dogs calm.

Jennie eyed Jisoo, telling her telepathically to not embarrass her with what happen a while ago but Jisoo only winked and dragged Lisa and Chaeyoung to the kitchen.

"You won't believe what happened!" Jisoo told the other girls excitedly.

Jennie buried her head on the table, embarrassed.