solo

Jennie's POV

Today is the day of our first ever concert in Seoul after the pandemic. I'm so excited. I heard the tickets were sold out in a min. The pinks and I worked hard for this. I gave it my all during the practice.

“Jennie, prepare in 10 mins. Your solo stage is about to happen.” Manager told me.

I took a deep breath and closed my eyes to focus. Instead of group performances, we decided to perform our solos first. Rosé was first to perform her solo. I'm waiting here in the room for my turn. I am going to perform my new Solo rap version. I am so excited for my blinks...which is weird by the way because it seems a bit quiet than usual? Are people still wearing masks? I thought all of us are vaccinated?

My thought when interrupted when Rosé entered the room. Is she done performing already? Why is she having a weird look on her face?

“Chaeng? Are you okay?”

I missed her answer because my manager hurriedly called me to get ready.

Why is it so unusually quiet?  Maybe my in ear monitor is just blocking the cheers of my blinks.

“U-uhh...get ready Jennie...in 10 seconds your stage will begin.”

I nodded at him and mentally counted from 10 to 1.

10...

I'm so excited.

9...

I bet my blinks are preparing my white ocean now.

8...

7...

6...

5...

I can do this!

4...

Fighting!

3...

2...

Here I go.

1...

The music started and I was slowly being raised to the platform.

Instead of white or pink ocean, I saw nothing but...

AN EMPTY STADIUM????

Wait no...

There's somebody in the middle. She's sitting by herself while carrying nothing but a lollipop and a dslr.

What the hell is going on?

I was confused as I sang the first verse of the remix of all my verses.

“You got me like...This is not a love story!”

The mysterious woman captured shots while I'm rapping, tho it's awkward, I pretended to perform as if I have 50000 blinks in front of me.

I danced around like a madman. Eyes closed while visualizing the blinks in front of me. Am I hallucinating or am I just tired?

“J-E-N-N-I-E. KIM JENNIE. BICHI NANDA!!!” She chanted while waving her lollipop in front of me.

Wait a second!!! This woman is familiar!!!

*Flashback*

A week ago...

“I promise you, baby. I'm going to buy that stadium just to watch you alone because I hate sharing.”

I playfully hit Y/N's arms. “Really? Do that then.” I confidently know she can't.

Her eyes were full of determination.

“Watch me.”

*End of flashback*

“Chigum nega...Y/N?!!!!!!!!”

My eyes widened at the realization.

“Keep rapping, mandu. I'm recording!!!” She shouted back at me.

Lost and confused, I continued slaying the stage while shooting glare daggers at her.
She just gave me a peace sign and went on to suck her lollipop as if nothing happened.

I blushed slightly at the sight.

I heard girls laughing at my back and that's where I saw the pinks smirking at me.

“You have somebody crazy over you, Jen!”

“Used to be you girl, SHUT UP CHU, now I'm used to being the goat...”

“Now, I'm going solo!”

As I danced the chorus, Y/N also danced with me. She choreographed this song and it's the reason why we got to know each other which resulted to this crazy hell of a ride relationship with her.

“J-E-N-N-I-E. KIM JENNIE. BICHI NANDA!!!” She repeated her chant and danced along with me while carrying her dslr.

“That's my girl!” She said to the camera.

This is ridiculous...but also sweet. I can't believe she really did it.

“Happy anniversary, my queen!” She shouted while hyping me up.

I was blushing when I did the dance break. I swear I will kill Y/N later. She sensed my madness but she simply winked at me.

“I went crazy over you!” She sang along.

“Indeed.” I giggled in the mic as I danced.

“Feels wrong but it's right right. Y/N, you're mine mine.” I changed the lyrics.

“KIM JENNIE THE NATION'S IT GIRL, SONGWRITER, PRODUCER, SARANGHAEEEE!!! I'M CRAZY OVER YOU!!!” She's crazier than me I swear.

“We're crazy for each other!!!” We sang together. I don't care about YG anymore if he gets mad.

“YOU'RE MINE, JENNIE.”

“YOU'RE MINE TOO, Y/N!” I winked at the cam.

She whistled. “That's my kitty.”

My blood went straight to my face. She's smirking at me when she said that.

“You wanna touch, wanna touch...”

“...of course I wanna!!!” She continued the lyrics.

“I love you, my ruby.” Her eyes were shining among the flashing lights.

“I love you crazy." I said back.

The remix went on and on until it ended. By the looks of Y/N, I know her throat is sore.
I giggled at her and she was checking out her dslr while smiling like crazy. She picked up a megaphone and said,

“Aight blinks, you all can enter the stadium now!”

Thousands of blinks went rushing in, confused and curious to what happened just a while ago. Y/N kept on smiling at me, showing her thumbs up.

I don't know how she pulled this off to be honest, but one thing for sure, this is the most memorable day for me. Y/N continued taking pics of me as I exited the stage for Lisa's solo turn.

I can't help but to smile at what happened. I never thought she's capable of such things.
At first, she was just some goofy choreographer teasing every time I made mistakes. Who wouldve thought I'd find the best me with her and do things that I didn't know I wanted together with Y/N.

Maybe because we're just simply crazy for each other. I never experienced a love like with Y/N. Always there when I'm down to comfort me. I couldn't ask for more. She cares for me more than anything. Always made me feel like a queen. I don't have any plans on letting her go.

We're perfect together.

We're crazy for each other.

Forever.

-------

No proofreading. another dry chappy xd