wrong medicine (S)

( Y/N g!p)

Y/N's POV

Jennie and I caught cold from last week's vacation. We decided to take a day off and stay in my apartment for the meantime. We already got approval from YG for this day off.

"Baby, hand me the pillow."

I gave Jennie her favourite and continued to drink this hot soup she made for me. Her cooking talent never failed to amuse me. It's also one of the reasons why I was attracted to her before.

I stared at her while she's hugging her pillow tightly. So cute.

"Have you taken meds, baby?" I asked her.

She shook her head.

"Okay, wait. Where was it again? I'm going to find it nevermind." I changed my mind after seeing how comfortable she was at her position.

I checked the medicine cabinet for the tablets. Hmm...what does it look again?
I saw different bottles with korean texts. I'm not used to korean yet so I could barely understand what was written on the label.

"Hmm...body pain...allergy...sleep...relief...safe...this must be it!" I took the one with the 'relief and safe' label.

It says 'One for minimum performance and two for mid, and three for max'

Performance? Must be talking about the medicine's effect.

I took six out and prepared the water as I headed to our room. I saw Jennie shifting. Seems like she couldn't sleep.

"Baby, take these meds first before you sleep." I gently rubbed her back to ease whatever she's feeling right now.

She slowly opened her eyes and rubbed them. I giggled at her and she rolled her eyes at me.

"What are these? I haven't seen this kind. Where is this from?" She asked me, confused.

"I took it out from my medicine cabinet. These are what you bought these past few months, right? The label says it's for relief and it's safe."

"Okay." She simply said and took it.

Jennie and her mood swings...

I also took the other three. I smiled at Jennie who was staring at me. "I feel like were okay now!" I tried to lighten up the mood.

"Shut up, Y/N." She said with a small voice, flashing her gummy smile. The smile that I always find myself being enchanted.

I set aside the glass and I lay down beside her. I raised my brows as she pouted while hugging her pillow. She turned her back at me, a common thing she does when she wants me to backhug her.

I kissed her nape.

"Goodnight, nini."

"Goodnight, baby."

---------
I was deep in my slumber when I felt something on my neck. I also felt like somebody's on top on me so I immediately opened my eyes, just to see Jennie on top of me, kissing my neck, and slowly grinding herself on my leg.

"J-jennie, what are you doing...fuck."

She bit my neck and sucked on it. I couldn't understand but I feel so turned on at the moment.

She continued to grind on my leg, her lips finally meeting mine. She held the collar of my shirt, grabbing with so much force, indicating she's experiencing tremendous amount of pleasure.

I kissed her back, even harder. I held her waist, also feeling weird. It seems like I'm so turned on unlike usual and my sexual drive is off the charts.