because

You lowered your head as you felt Jennie's hand on your cheek moments earlier. You cant bear to see her moisty eyes, almost crying from what you told her. You're both standing on a parking lot, her slap echoing across the area.

"I'm sorry." You told her.

She bit her lip, trying hard not cry in front of you. Jennie doesn't want to look weak despite being emotionally damaged inside.
She repeatedly pounded on your chest, screaming in pain.

"You told me you love me. That you would trade everything for me. You said you would never leave me. I-is this some joke, Y/N?" Jennie said while in tears. She cant hold it anymore.

"I'm sorry."

She hugged you desperately, afraid that she might lose you.

"You and me against the world right? You said you will support my dreams. You'll be by my side during my toughest times. We planned our future, Y/N. What went wrong?"
She's sobbing while she burried her face in your neck.

"I'm sorry." You can't say anything. You're hurting too and you hate yourself for doing this to her.

"Do you h-have another girl? I d-dont care, Y/N. I will forgive you no matter what your sins are. Please dont leave me."

You slowly removed Jennie's hands and gently pushed her away from you.

"You know I'm not like that. I would never cheat on you." Your jaw hurts from controlling yourself not to take back the words you said to her earlier.

"THEN WHY?! TELL ME, Y/N!" Jennie's desperate to know the truth from you. She loves you too much that shes willing to forgive you if you did something that made you think youre not deserving of her.

"I-I'm sorry. I c-cant love you anymore..."
You faced the other side, avoiding her eyes full of sorrow. You know how weak you are against her. You would never let a fly touch Jennie. You want to beat yourself for doing the thing you hate the most to her.

"D-dont play around, b-baby. A-april fools is o-over. Is this a prank? Hahaha You got me! You're a natural when it comes to acting, my baby. That's why I l-love—"
Her shaking voice was cut off by yours.

"Enough, Jennie!" You shouted angrily. This is the first time you called her Jennie ever since you two became a thing.

Her cries became worse. She's sitting down, hands supporting herself as her tears painted the dry ground. You can't do anything but curse yourself mentally for doing this to her. Your heart is breaking in two. You dont want to do this. If there was another choice, you would probably run away with Jennie. You know Jennie will follow you everywhere you would go. You two could be free from this burden and forget that this ever happened at all.

You might be the world's biggest jerk right now. It sucks to realize that you're doing the right thing. You pulled Jennie up, semi hugging her. Probably the last one you'll ever get from her. There's no way Jennie would forgive you from doing this.

"Why, Y/N? Why?! I deserve to know why you want to leave me!"

You want to kill yourself after seeing her. She looks so devastated, her hair is a mess. Her eyes are red and her tears messed her makeup. You wanted to wipe down those but afraid that you might snatch her and runaway, never going back.

"I can't love you anymore...I c-cant love...because..." You struggled to find the right words to say.

You hate seeing Jennie in that state. You hate yourself for doing all of this. You hate them for making it hard for you. You weakly smiled as you thought about the "what ifs" if you were just free from all of these. You both planned each other's future. You will become a successful producer and Jennie will pursue her dream of being an idol. You promised each other for eternity and nobody knows the pain slowly eating you inside for wrecking the dreams you built with her. This is because of them. They ruined you two.

"because what, Y/N?! Answer me! A-am I ugly? Are you fed up with my bitchy attitude? Are you tired of how noisy I am during your compositions? I will change, I promise please Y/N don't leave me... please...please..." Her voice is broken as she desperately held your hand, trying to change your mind.

"It's not like that, Jennie. It's because..." You sighed. You dont even have the courage to tell her.

"because of what? Stop lying and tell me the truth...I'll take it no matter how it hurts."

You can't tell her the reason why. You just stood, mind going blank from all of the mess. How can you do this to the person you love the most? The person that you would do everything for? The person that made you realize this life is worth living? 

"BECAUSE WHAT,  Y/N?!" Your thoughts were interrupted by a screaming Jennie. She's now furious at you.

'Yes, Jennie. Be mad at me. That's better.'

"I CAN'T AND DON'T LOVE YOU ANYMORE!" The thoughts of Jennie and them made you said something that it isn't true.

Your heart sinked as you watched Jennie losing the life in her eyes. Its too late to take back the words you said. You never lied to Jennie but if a lie will make her continue on loving, so be it.

"Y-you d-dont love me anymore?"

I fucking love you and forever...

"Y-yes.'" You looked away.

Her eyes died. There was no fixed expression on Jennie, the sweet girl you fell in love with. Memories of before flashbacks as she picked up her purse and fixed her hair. It's over. You know Jennie is at her limit and cannot take any emotions now.

"I see. Take care, Y/N." It sounded like a whisper. A painful and quiet goodbye.

You watched as she walked away from you. You were frozen at the spot, cannot believe the fact that it was easy for Jennie to leave her after hearing the words you never thought you'll say. You want to run and take back those words, tell her how much you love her. That this is all out your control. That you want to runaway with her. 

But running away isn't a solution. Running away means abandoning her dreams for your selfish desire of a life together with her. Running away wont save you nor Jennie from your fate.

You fell in your knees, crying out loud her name until your throat became sore. You repeatedly whispered Jennie as your tears fall together with the raindrops. You don't care anymore. You feel  pain you never ever felt before. You even cant believe yourself that you had the audacity to think how easy it was for Jennie to just walk away.

Memories of your relationship with her flashed on your mind as you repeatedly punched the cold ground, seeing your blood mixing with the water. You feel nothing but pain for being left behind.

"I c-cant love you..."

You lean your head towards the ground. You lay and felt the slight pang of the raindrops falling on your skin.

"I c-cant...anymore...

You cried out loud once again. Calling Jennie's name. Hoping she will comeback and hug you like how she used to. Kiss you like it's the first time. Make love to you life it's the end of the world.

"...because..."

You're numb. You're running out of energy to cry. Your tears are falling endlessly yet you feel nothing but despair and pain.

"we are sisters now..."

----------------

Excuse my typos and anything else. I've been gone for a couple of days. I was just lazy but I have some ideas in store.

No proofreading done.

EDIT: people are confused over the sisters  the "now" gives the hint as to what happened :)