god is a woman

Your POV

Cold. Hard. Ground.

That's what you felt when you gained consciousness. Your sight is blurry and your memory is worse than a goldfish. You felt chains on your hands when you tried to move them.

What is going on? You thought to yourself.

You heard a noise near you. Actually, noises. It feels like you were inside a stadium as the noises echoed throught the area.

"Help!"

"Where am I!"

"What am I doing here?"

I slowly gained a normal eyesight and saw the amount of rooms-cells in front of you. Inside of those are people that are as confused as you are. They aren't hurt, just like you but all of your hands are restrained as if you are waiting for a trial.

"Is this even Earth?!" A woman shouted.

The gates slowly opened and an old man arrived. "Yes but no." He answered.

There was silence and all you ever heard was the noise of his footsteps walking around, finding somebody.

"Yes, we are on Earth, but not above...you all are below Earth."

Screams were heard around the stadium like structure. People are going crazy, trying to to escape and save themselves from the incoming doom and damnation. Surprisingly, you found yourself calm and collected. You are only observing the man's actions as he walked around the cells one by one. He eventually got tired of the noise and commanded with all his might.

"I demand SILENCE!"

Everyone except you was frightened and stoned to his taunting booming voice. You continued to observe his actions.

"You might be wondering where are you? Long story short, welcome to Underworld! This isn't hell, but it's one step closer to it."

He stomped and the ground shaken. "Before you scream again, listen to my words. You all died 12 hours ago. Your memories will eventually come back to you. Just think of this place as your trial room. You all will be judged by the Goddess of the underworld if you are fit to go to Paradise or Hell. Those who had done wrong, don't expect a slight chance of breaking free. The scale of truth has never been unstable and always tilted to one side. Evaluate your sins and focus. Your memories will be back once I leave this place. Get ready and prepare yourselves."

He said with a straight face and slowly walked away from the place. He happened to cross my cell and momentarily stopped with a shocked look on his face. He looked like he was in a battle to do something he must but mustered all his strength to walk away and never meet your gaze again.

What was that?

Your curiousity halted when you felt a searing pain in your head. Memories came flashing back to you. Reasons why you ended here.

*flashback*

College life!

It's your first day in college. You are full of positivity as you walked to the campus.
You have a car but walking is something you seem fond of and the school is just 1km away. Walking also means you're saving gasoline. Better for the environment, you thought.

You're jamming to What Is Love? by twice when you saw a kid crossing the street. Just to be kind, you ran after her to escort her. She's around 9 years old and carrying a heavy load of books. Shitty education system, you said to yourself.

"Kid!" You called her.

She looked back at you. You stopped at the middle of the road by instinct. She's...familiar.