library tension (S)

Jennie's POV

"Come on!"

I'm trying to reach this book but it's way too high for me. I don't want to ask for any assistance. I believe I can do this.

I desperately tried to reach the book but my efforts always fall short. I see no ladders and there's barely no one here.

As I held on the shelf, a hand suddenly appeared out of nowhere, grabbing the book that I was trying to reach.

I immediately faced the mystery person but I ended up hitting her upper chest with my head. She's tall.

I looked up and met her...beautiful eyes.
It's as dark as the sea at night. I felt myself being sucked into her orbs, it's hypnotizing but it also screams danger.

I snapped out of the trance and attempted to talk to her but she did it first.

"Is this the only book you need?" Her voice was low while staring at me.

I gulped at her voice. It was so intimidating. I felt my breath getting heavier. I don't understand.

"Y-yes." I stuttered.

She slightly smirked and handed it to me.

She backed off and was about to leave when I unconsciously held her hand to stop her.

"What is your name?"

She raised her brows, a certain kind of emotion crossed her eyes.

She came closer. She was almost squeezing me to the shelf.

"and why would I give it to you?"

I was at loss for words. The cold air around us brushed my skin but I can't seem to feel it because I feel hot.

After a long silence, she spoke.

"Y/N Romanov."

"Jennie Ruby Jane Kim."

She stared at me eyes deeply.

"Ruby..."

Her voice became deeper.

I felt chills down to my...

I squeezed both my legs together. I can't help the tension that she's giving me.

"Are you from this school?" I tried hard to speak without losing my breath.

"Yes."

She answered while still looking at my eyes, and her arms pinning on the shelf, cornering me.

"C-course?" She scanned my face. I was conscious at what she did.

"Med."

The air around us became colder. I gulped again.

"I'm a medical s-student too."

She murmured something. "Perfect."

"Uhm..." She got what I meant and backed away from me.

I played with my uniform's skirt. I was nervous. Her phone vibrated, that's when I noticed her hands.

Her fingers are long and her hands are veiny. I squeezed my thighs harder.

I wonder how would those feel inside me...

"I have to go, Ruby." She cut off my daydreaming.

I want to slap myself for thinking of such naughty thoughts.

"Umm...sure."

"Will I ever see you again?" I asked her.

"I don't know...who knows?" She smirked and walked away from me.

I didn't even notice the book that was on the floor. I must have dropped it while being mesmerized by Y/N.

I hope I'll see her again...and make her fuck me.

---------------
FF

"Y-Y/N..." I whispered to her.

We're inside the classroom now. While my classmates and professor are focused on learning and teaching, I'm trying not to make a noise while Y/N is fondling my clit.

"Hmm?" She acted as if she was listening to our prof while I'm here suffering of bliss at her advances.

I held on her lower arm as she entered two fingers straight to me. I hardly bit my lip, trying not to make a sound as she slowly moved her fingers inside me.

"Baby, please no..." I whimpered.

She only responded by moving faster while maintaining a poker face, staring straight to the board.

I am losing my mind and my nails drugged deeper to her arm, trying to hard to suppress my moans.

"Bad girls get punished." She momentarily looked at me when she said that in a low voice.

She added a third finger and I swear my mind went blank from the pleasure. Her poker face acting so innocent, her long fingers, her eyes...the reasons why I can barely breathe.

Her fingers went deeper inside me, her thumb now playing with my clit. I bit my hand to suppress my moans. We're sitting on the farthest row. The attendance today is low so she got to do whatever she does at usual. Punishing me every time I bitched around her.

Her fingers are moving inside me faster now. I saw her smirk a bit while not looking at me. I can't help but scratch my fingers on her arm.

"I'm cumming." I said breathlessly.

She shook her head. "Don't cum until I tell you so." She said with her warning tone.

I whimpered. "N-no?"

"No."

I felt my eyes getting wet because of too much pleasure. Y/N seems to be enjoying this as she's now looking at my suffering.

Her fingers moved faster again after slowing down. I cant think straight anymore. She's overstimulating me.

"P-please baby let me cum." I pleaded.

She took a picture of my face. What a jerk!

"Sure."

I took a deep breath and dugged my nails with so much force on her arms. I finally released the build up as she slowed down while smirking at me. I think my lip is bleeding now from too much biting.

"Look at how messy you are." She giggled.

She take out the tissue and used it to wipe down the mess that I made but before she did that, she licked her fingers while looking straight at me eyes.

She knows how badly I want her to lick me.

I felt myself heating up again. I still feel tingles as she wiped my pussy.

"What now?" She asked me suspiciously.

I know I'm too sensitive now but I mustered all my remaining strength and stared deep at her eyes, indicating that I'm serious.

"Lick me."

---------

It's gonna rain smut chapters hehe.

but when will I ever update again?

Who knows? ;)