𝐱𝐱𝐱𝐢𝐢. 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞, 𝐥𝐮𝐬𝐭, 𝐝𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐤, 𝐫𝐞𝐩𝐞𝐚𝐭.

Start from the beginning

✦✦✦

(See outfit below)

"𝐆𝐨𝐝 𝐡𝐨𝐰'𝐬 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐤𝐞𝐞𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐠 up with him?" I heard someone whisper as I huffed watching my friends dance on the dance floor

"𝐆𝐨𝐝 𝐡𝐨𝐰'𝐬 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐤𝐞𝐞𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐠 up with him?" I heard someone whisper as I huffed watching my friends dance on the dance floor. "Another one honey." I ordered downing a apple flavoured shot in a second. "You sure sweetheart? You keep going this way-" She asked as I cut her off, "Are you here to serve me or are you here to lecture me like a goddamn mommy." I snapped harshly at her leading the barmaid to pour me a large shot. I spun on my stool watching Tory sway her body to the beautiful song of The Spice Girls called Wannabe.

Her gorgeous brunette hair swaying along with her, I smirked to my girlfriend giving her a nod and downing my shot. "Iz come dance with us bro." Kyler urged as I shook my head, "Get me a large pint doll, add it to my tab." I smirked to the barmaid. "Nah, you're alright I'm happy here." I told him with a smile. "I, what's up with you?" Kanis wondered as I watched Tory dancing in her own world, "It's call enjoying the view Kanis, I'd try it with your girl sometime." I smirked as Tory glanced at me and walked over toward me with the other two.

"Come on babe, you love dancing. I'll lead you." Tor told me. "Not tonight baby, I'm still sore." I grinned. "That's bullshit Izzy come on..." K urged. "Kanis babe, you need to sort that out before trying to get me on that dance floor. I spoke to Robby earlier, he'll just want the truth off of you whatever that is." I seriously told my best friend before glancing at Morgan and Robby locking eyes, Morgan looked happy to see an uneasy Robby who was smiling the awkwardness away.

"God I'm not even drunk for the drama yet." I groaned. "Iz, come on it's not all about getting pissed, this could be serious for the dojo." Tory pointed out slinging an arm around me. "You're both right, look bro if I were you I'd decide whether I want to be with the girl or the guy." Ky stated as I nodded sipping my beer, it was the same gross shit my dad drinks- well drank.

"I'm getting a bit of a buzz here so just do what you please." I shrugged with a smirk for Tory to slap my shoulder, "Izzy, that's not cool." She huffed. "Jeez relax mom." I fired bad finishing my pint and slamming it down. "Dude are you okay?" Kyler asked me as Kanis sighed going to stop Robby spilling anything to Morgan.

"Just fine man, god why's everyone on my case? Fuck this shit!" I snapped turning around. "Get me a bottle of your finest whiskey. No, get me two." I hummed throwing her fifty dollars. "I'll uh give you two a moment, Keene looks like he could use some bro time." Kyler stated walking off. "Izzy, come on let's go outside and get some air." Tory spoke grabbing my arm and pulling me up.

"I don't need air Tor! I'm getting pretty pissed off at you acting like my carer!" I huffed storming outside anyway, rather contradictory with myself but hey I was pretty drunk, that was becoming a pattern for me now. Once every two weeks turned to once a week, once every few days and now it's once every couple of days. I could tell Tory was getting more and more worried for me which pissed me off even more and that's what drinking was for me- an escape.