XVII: Yuna's POV

A/n: Special Chapter ;)

I woke up because of the delicious smell coming from the outside. I stretched my arms and back without opening my eyes yet. Aaaah, I'm still sleepy. But also hungry.

I went to the kitchen where i found Jisu unnie cooking. It's been 3 earth months since i lived with a human and i get why Yeji unnie don't wanna leave. I thought there are no good humans till i met those two, Ryujin and Lia, for i encountered lots of sinful humans every day in hell.

"Oh you're awake already?"

"Good morning, Yuna~" she greeted without looking because she's so focused on flipping her pancakes.

When she finished all the pancakes, she went to the table bringing me the food. As usual, she's smiling from ear to ear but i noticed that her eyes are puffy. I just knew that's from crying. She's been crying a lot lately because of Ryujin unnie. There was one time she tried to drink a whole bottle of champagne by herself--glad i stopped her in time. and cried to me telling how much she loves Ryujin and she wants her to be happy. I wonder if Ryujin unnie felt the same towards her. Would they be together now if Yeji unnie didn't come here?

I shook my head to stop thinking about it and continued eating.

"Lia unnie, these are soooo good," i commented and she flashed her smile at me.

It was her day-off so she decided to visit her grandma that lives with her brother. She said she'll take me with her and then we'll buy a gift for Ryujin unnie's birthday.

I waited for almost 2 hours before she got ready to leave. This is the only bad thing about her...

------

We arrived at the said place and her grandma's already waiting outside. She warmly greeted Lia and even gave me a hug after she introduced me. We got inside her house. She prepared lots of snacks for us. Lia laughed at me when she saw how excited i am seeing all the snacks.

"How's Ryujin? She didn't come with you?" her grandma asked. I guess Ryujin is very close to her family by the way she said it.

"Oh, she was busy and uhmm i was uhm,, we're also gonna buy her gift for her birthday this weekend."

"I see. Tell her i said happy birthday." we all chuckled. She's so cute.

"Yuna you're so beautiful. You're like Jisu's sister."

I can't help but to be shy at what she said. It made me so happy. Lia laughed while tapping my back.

We stayed there for five hours before going to the mall. We're heading to the pet shop because she wants to give Ryujin unnie a cat. She said Ryujin always wanted one but she can't buy because she's still saving up.

"They're so cuteeee," she's playing with all the puppies and kittens that she resembles them.

"You look like that one," i said and pointed at the orange cat. "Yah~!"

We finally picked one of the kittens so we went to the owner.

"Uhh, can you reserve the persian one? I'll take him this Saturday."

The owner agreed to it. I told her I'll wait outside when she was paying. I took a deep breath as i look around the place. I also wish i could live here forever. I wonder if Lia unnie would cry if it's time for me to leave. I haven't experienced being love and treasured by anyone. Yeji unnie cares for me but i always think that I'm just her servant so i shouldn't attach myself.

"Yuna-ya! Let's go," i smiled and nodded.

"Unnie, let's go watch the sunset today," i told Lia and she agreed.

I bit my lip and closed my eyes to prevent myself from crying. I was thinking on what to say to her but i know it's impossible to tell her all that because of my nature.
I've always suppressed my emotions that's why I'm not vocal. I envy Yeji unnie because she's able to show all that.

"Yuna, look at that!" she excitedly said. There were people dancing on the streets. We couldn't stop but I've seen enough to make me smile. I don't belong here.

------

I glanced at Ryujin who's feeding Yeji with tangerine. She already calmed down and Ryujin unnie's okay again. I sighed in relief but i know in just mere time the poison will grow again and we wouldn't be able to stop it.

"Ryujin unnie, I'll go home now." i spoke. Lia unnie must be looking for me because i rushed here earlier.

"Take care, Yuna. Bring these ones and tell Jisu i said hello." she said as she puts some tangerine in a bag. She went closer to me and pat my head, "Thank you, Yuna~." Her words made me feel weak and i just wanted to hug her tight so i did. I closed my eyes as she embraced me back.

I also waved goodbye to Yeji unnie before flying away. I reached Lia's place and saw her sitting on the swing.

"Lia unnie!" i said in an excited tone and ran to her.

"I went to Ryujin unnie's place to ask for tangerines."

"Remember when we picked some? I forgot to take some for you so here!" she smiled at me.

"Aww, thank you Yuna~"

"By the way, i made dinner already let's go inside?"

I nodded at her like a kid so she laughed at me. I'll make sure to enjoy the food you made tonight, Lia unnie.