X: Ecstasy

Ryujin's POV

Time is really fast when you're having fun especially when you're with your loved ones. It's almost 11 in the evening yet we're still drinking and laughing. Soyeon is currently talking about her experiences in Korea and we're all just listening to her. Felix would then joke in between and we'd all laugh. I looked at Yeji who's having a good time listening to my friends. Jisu then poked my cheek so i looked at her.

"RJ why aren't you drinking?~ You're cheating..hey you! Kim Minjeong! give Ryujin another bottle hehehehe," Jisu is drunk already. Yuqi pat her head while laughing so i can tell that she's also drunk.

The boys decided to stop us girls from drinking. I told Soyeon to help me carry Jisu and the other to their rooms. Yuna and Yeji seem fine as expected. I sighed in relief.

"Goodnight guys,"

"Goodnight, take care"

The boys said they'll stay up a little later than these ones so we let them. I gave Jisu a piggyback ride and Yeji and Yuna is just following us. Soyeon and Miyeon helped the two to their rooms since they're also roommates. I slowly went up the stairs and told Yuna to support Lia's back.

We reached their room. I carefully put Jisu down on her bed and fixed her position. She's already asleep.

"Ryujin unnie, stay here in our room for a while it's still early." Yuna said.

I looked at Yeji if it's okay with her. I know she'll not say no because it's Yuna who asked. It seemed that they're very close. I sat down beside Jisu who's already sleeping.

"Yeji unnie, how's your strength going?" Yuna asked.

"Hmm? It's fine. But i know it won't be enough to face my twin. I almost died before right?" it seemed that Yeji wasn't sure of her answer.

"I think you should train unnie. I also think we've been staying here for long. I'm worried of what your brother has done there."

"It's also suspicious that he haven't done any moves."

That twin brother seem so evil. I remembered the first time i met Yeji, she's really aggressive and scary. And there's a male version of her? That's also the fact I'm forgetting, glad Yuna pointed it out. Yeji needs to leave soon so I can't be inlove with her. It's just wrong.

"I know him Yuna. He's waiting for me. Don't worry he'll not make any actions that will conflict the world here. I just need more time."

Yuna worriedly looked at her. Yeji won't make eye contact with any of us. She just stared at the beach from the window. I wonder what she's thinking right now. We're silent for almost 5 minutes before Yeji decided to go to our room. Yuna just nodded. Are they not okay?

"Goodnight, Yuna."

"Goodnight, Ryujin unnie." she smiled at me.

---

We're quietly walking through the corridor. I don't know if i should talk or not. I don't even know what to say to her. I'm just following her when she stopped. She looked at me without saying anything. She then held my hand and continued walking. We reached out room without anyone talking. We're both just standing waiting for someone to start to talk.

"Hey, what's bothering you Yeddeong-ah?" i asked her.

"You can tell me. Everything, I'm here okay?"

She just stared at me and the next thing i knew, she cupped my face then kissed me. I didn't know to react at first but I responded to it. I grabbed her waist and deepened our kiss. She matched my pace when i moved a little faster.

We looked at each other catching our breath.

"Take me, Ryujin." she said. I kissed her again. I don't want to hold back whatever I'm feeling. I just want to hold her. Be with her.

We did what we had to do. Oh and did i actually fucked the devil? You surely are going to hell, Shin Ryujin. But I'm now sure of my feelings. I know it's wrong but I won't stop. Yeji, please stay.

"I love you, Yeji." i said then looked at her. She's fallen asleep. I kissed her forehead. I took a coat from the cabinet and put it on her. Our friends might enter our room without our permission tomorrow. I laid down beside her and hugged her.

"I'll tell you that again. Sleep well, Yeddeong-ah"

--author--

Good evening, the fun starts? hmmmmmm