twenty two: kisses

| michael's pov |

Sam didn't come back to class after that. I wasn't going to give up on her though, I made a promise. But I'm not going to break it. I love her, and I'll stop at nothing to help her. I took all of her assignments for today and started to walk to her house.

I knew she'd be home, unless she was with Jason again. The whole thought made me sick, I wanted to throw up. I walked up to her door stop, and was about to knock before I walked to the back of her house. I climbed the tree, and opened her window, and there she was, on her bed, curled up, crying.

My heart broke seeing her like this. This is probably how she was when I left. She looked up from her blankets, looked at me and cried more.

"Please go away Mike."

"No."

"Why? What do you want? Your killing me you know that?"

"No I'm not. I'm going to tell you how I feel about this, whether you want to here it or not. I'm pissed off that you took the easy way out of this, I was broken for a long time too Sam. I liked you so much, and leaving you was probably the hardest thing I've ever done. You could've talked to your mom about this instead of completely shutting her out and turning to drugs. Drugs that could kill you. And you turned to alcohol which could also kill you. Sam your the best and the worst thing in this world. Baby, whether you like it or not, I'm going to help you over come this. Your worth so much more than that. I like you so much, and I'm going to help you. You need to admit to yourself that you need help baby, please. I didn't break my promise about leaving because I came back. And I'm here now, and I'm staying." I say and look at her. She gets off her bed and runs over to me, and gives me the biggest hug.

I pull away, and cup her cheeks, kissing her.

And let me tell you; fireworks.

-

MIKEY + SAM = <3333

he cares so much for her do u see now aw :-)