twelve: ashton

| sam's pov |

Ashton smoked with us, and by time we all finished it was 3 o'clock in the morning. In that time we talked, Ashton told us a lot about himself. He said he was a drummer and Sar said that Calum, Michael, and Luke's band needed a drummer, so she gave Ashton Calum's number.

He had a lot of interesting things about him, and he's actually kind of a cool guy. I felt bad and I didn't want to call Michael this late. But I kind of had no choice, we were all high out of our minds.

"Does Calum know you smoke Sara?" Ashton asked

"Yeah. I'm still getting warmed up to him. I'll let him in when I'm ready."

"Yeah yeah that's good." Ashton giggled

"Should I call Michael? I'm kinda nervous. I'm gonna feel awful."

"Just do it, I wanna go home." Sara whined

"Okay."

I called Michael and he answered in the second ring.

"Hello?" He sounded awake

"Um did I wake you?" I asked

"No I was playing video games. Are you ready to be picked up?"

"Yeah can you give Sara and Ashton a ride home too?"

"Sure. Who's Ashton?"

"This guy he came across us when we finished our first joint. He was gonna leave but Sara insisted he stayed and he smoked with us and we were talking and he's a drummer. And Sara told him that your guys's band needed a drummer so that was cool and he's actually a pretty cool guy Mikey you might like him, he reminds me a lot of you in so many ways-"

"Babe your rambling. How do you know I'm in a band?"

"Did you just call me babe?" I giggled

"Uhh...I guess I did?"

"Yeah.." I giggled again

"You didn't answer my question."

"Oh yeah Sara's dating this Calum dude who's also in your band and yeah she told me your in a band. You know how cool that is Mikey! Why didn't you tell me?"

"I dunno never came across my mind."

"Can you sing for me?"

"When your sober. I'm coming now, I'll be there in ten."

"Okay." I hung up

"He's coming?" Ashton asked

"Yeah he's driving all of us home."

"Cool."

Michael did come ten minutes later like he said, him and Ashton talked the whole way to Ashton's house. It was cool actually they kind of bonded. I was silent cause I was tired and hungry. He dropped Ashton off, then Sara, lastly me. He walked me to my door step, well actually giving me a piggy back. He set me down by my window in the back and I laughed. He cover my mouth with his hand.

"Shhhh. Your moms sleeping." He whispered

"Oops."

"Is your window even unlocked?"

"Yeah I made sure it was before I left."

"Okay well I guess this is goodnight."

"Thank you so much for always being there Mikey."

"No problem. Always." He smiled and shoved his hands in his pockets

"Okay byeee." I stretched out the e

Before I left he cupped my face and kissed me with such lust. We sat there kissing for at least five minutes before he stopped and licked his lips. Which only made me want to kiss him more. I smiled at him.

He smiled one last time before he kissed my forehead and walked to his car. I smiled and snuck in my house. I undressed all my clothes and just put a baggy shirt on me. I locked my window and fell asleep, very peacefully.

-
short bc last chap was long af so! tell me what ya think! and ash??? yay!1!1!!!1!1!1! comment pls :-)