twenty five: date

| michael's pov |

I was taking out Sam on a proper date today, and scared was an understatement. I was nervous because we have been kissing a lot, and holding hands, but we haven't made anything official, but I knew I wanted to for sure. I liked her, fuck it, I loved Sam. And tonight I was going to defiantly going to make things official.

I had this idea of a perfect idea, a nice cute dinner at a park, then walk the bridge. I told her about the dinner but not the bridge. I picked her up at 7, and damn. Her dress was black but kind of fancy but it fit her perfectly. She looked perfect, as usual. I dressed in a button up and black skinny jeans, plus a leather jacket.

I drove to the park, mostly in silence before music started playing. It wasn't an awkward silence though. I looked at her before I got out of the car, she looked at me, blushed then looked at her hands.

"What??"

"Nothing..your just..fucking perfect."

She giggled, the second best sound in the world. I pulled out my phone and snapped a picture.

"Why did you just take a picture??"

"So I can remember the day for a long time."

"Why is it so special?"

"Fuck it." I mumbled

"What?"

"Okay...here I go..Im totally winging this by the way. So Samantha Johnson we've been best friends since we were both little kids..we fell apart but our friendship/relationship is so strong that it brought us back together. Anyways, your the best thing that's happened to me and Im so glad I have you. Im one fucking lucky guy. You mean the world to me..so be my girlfriend?"

She smiled, and kissed me.

"I thought you'd never ask."

I laughed, and grabbed the back of her neck pressing her lips to mine. She was mine, finally. We got out of the car and walked down the bridge.

"You did this?"

"Yeah.."

"It's cute Mikey."

"Thanks baby." I winked at her, as she giggled. I stopped her, and leaned against the bridge, pulling her to me. Her lips were close to mine. I bit my lip.

"Fuck your so beautiful, you know that?"

"Your hot as shit too."

I kissed her cheek, her nose, her neck..

"Mike don't tease, kiss me."

I smirked at her request.

"Anything for you."

So I kissed my girlfriend, on the bridge.