nineteen: breakfast

| michael's pov |

I stood in my spot as Sam walked away. She was mad, and I wasn't going to go after her. She would get over this, I knew she would. I walked back to the cafe where we just did our gig. I can see Calum holding Sara, and Luke and Ashton were whispering to each other. Sara wasn't balling anymore, but I know she was hurt.

"Sara..I know this is kinda early but what was she talking about?" I asked, Calum glared at me.

"No it's okay..I-I um...I can't be the one to tell you. She has to tell you Mike, it's not my place."

"What does she have to tell me?"

"Let's just say when you left she really fell of the wagon, and she didn't find her way for a longgg time."

I sighed. I fucking killed her, I did this. Why was I such a selfish asshole? I only thought about what I wanted and what I felt, that was bullshit. I gave everyone a quick goodbye before I started walking to Sam's house. She had to be going home right?

(not doing walk cause y'all probably don't care oops)

Sam wasn't here. Her mom said she hasn't even come yet, so I stayed. I was going to wait for her to get home so I could talk everything out with her.

~

I was still in Sam's room when I heard someone come in her window. I quickly ran into the closet, and hid myself. I checked my phone, 3:56 AM what the fuck was Sam doing all this time? I see that Jason Kavenaugh is with her and I immediately feel sick to my stomach. Jason is a big drug addict and if he's hanging around Sam then that means nothing good. He changed her clothes though, and helped her in bed. Before he said the words I'd never imagine him say,

"Bye Sam it was good seeing you again, stay safe. And give Mikey a chance, he's fixing you."

Ans Jason left, and I sat there puzzled before I heard light snores coming from Sam. I got out of the closet, and took of my clothes leaving me in my boxers before I made my way to her guest bedroom. We were gonna talk about this tomorrow, I don't care if we miss school.

~

Mrs. Johnson left early that morning, so I woke up before Sam and made breakfast. I let her ditch school today because we needed to talk about her past, I needed to know what she was actually doing. I made a huge breakfast for Sam and I waited for her to get up.

She woke up at around 10:56 coming downstairs as if some intruder was in her house. She saw me and let out a sigh of relief.

"What are you doing in my house?"

"I was here since last night waiting for you, so I could talk to you."

"You were here? Where did you sleep?"

"Well I was sleeping in your room until you snuck in with Jason Kavenaugh at four o'clock in the morning, then I went to the guest bedroom."

She was silent.

"What were you doing with Jason, Sam?"

"Nothing." She let out quicker than she should have

"Your lying."

"I don't want to talk about it...."

"But your doing it again aren't you Sam?"

"No this was a one time thing..I'm done. I swear."

I walked over to her and grabbed her hands.

"Tell me what you did. Sam my opinion on you won't change, and I'm not going anywhere no matter how bad it is. I told you I'm staying okay?"

"I-I can't."

"Please just trust me, I promise I'm not going to leave baby." I walked over to her, and grabbed her hands. She bit her lip.

"I-Okay. You have to be patient with me though okay?"

"Okay."

She gulped, and looked at her feet, before she started.

-
I FUCKING LOVE THIS PIC OF MICHAEL ITS MY FAV HES SO HOT OMG