twenty one: broken promises

| sam's pov |

Michael tried coming over the rest of the weekend but I didn't let him. I deleted his number and moved on. I hate him. He's never coming back in my life. For a moment I thought he was saving me, yet again. He was making me fall hard for him but damn I was wrong. He's an asshole.

Today is Monday, and my goal is to ignore Michael. He left me, so fuck him. I arrive at my locker to see, no surprise there, Michael. He's leaning against my locker, arms crossed. I push him and do my combination.

"Sam. You need to talk to me."

I open my locker, and take my backpack off my shoulders.

"Sam you can't ignore me forever."

I scoff.

"Sam you didn't even let me say my side."

"You said everything you needed to Michael." I say through gritted teeth

"No I didn't! I came back later to explain myself and you didn't let me in!!"

"Then fucking say it! Okay! Fucking say what you need to say. Either way I'm never going to forgive you again. I hate you."

"We can't talk about this here, Sam."

"I don't want to ever talk about it Michael. I don't want to talk to you ever again, don't you understand that? I'm done with you. You once again, broke a promise of not leaving. I'm so done with you. Fuck off, and never speak to me again."

I slammed my locker shut, and went into the girls bathroom. The bell rang, signaling first period and that's when the crying began.

-
I haven't updated in twenty years omg :(
but hey! mikey wasn't done..doesn't that make you suspicious on what he wanted to say...oooooo