Wooyoung ~Too Annoying~

Start from the beginning

"Hurry up, you can have one before me since you're so tired," he said. I bit my lip, feeling bad that he had to wait for me but I kept quiet. I slowly stood over and walked towards our bathroom, my muscles kind of sore and my eyes slipping closed a few times. I stumbled slightly and quickly gripped onto the dresser close by.

"Wooyoung. Shit, you ok," Yeosang asked quickly as he rushed over and slipped an arm around my waist to keep me steady.

"Yeah, sorry. I'm ok," I said shaking my head slowly. I tried to continue to the bathroom, not wanting to bother Yeosang more than I already had but my legs gave out slightly. Thankfully, Yeosang was still there and tightened his grip around my waist to steady me.

"Is it really that bad? How much have you been working yourself lately. Have you been getting much rest," he asked as he helped me sit on the floor.

"I'm fine," I said shaking my head.

"You're exhausted buddy, you can hardly stand," he said, running his fingers through my hair once again.

"It's ok, I can shower," I said trying to get up once again but I just didn't have the energy. I groaned and tears of frustrations welled up in my arms.

"What's wrong Youngie," Yeosang asked me quickly.

"I'm sorry. I just, I can't. I can't move, I'm too tired," I admitted, burying my face in my hands as tears spilled over.

"Oh Young-ah. It's ok aegi," he said softly as he wrapped his arms around me. It was the first time I had had any sort of physical contact with someone for a while and it made me immediately lean into my best friend.

"I tell you what. You're clearly not feeling great right now and I don't feel comfortable letting you try to shower alone so why don't we take one together," he asked me. I sniffled and looked up at him in confusion. Sure, we've all ended up having to shower with someone at one point of another but Yeosang and I haven't showered together since we were trainees. We used to do it when one of us was too tired like this but it's been quite a while.

"Are you ok with that," he questioned me. I nodded and snuggled closer to him.

"Alright, come on," he said softly as he stood up, pulling me with him. I leaned heavily against him as he walked me into the bathroom, placing me down on top of the toilet. He left the bathroom for a few minutes before coming back with clothes for the two of us and closing and locking the door. He moved to the shower and turned it on, placing his hand under the water until it was warm enough.

"You want help getting undressed," he asked me gently as he knelt in front of me. I bit my lip nervously before nodding, not looking at him.

"Wooyoung look at me," he said and I finally looked up at him.

"What's wrong," he asked me.

"Nothing. I'm just tired remember," I shrugged.

"No, you're being really quiet and you keep avoiding looking at me," he pointed out.

"You understand I don't mind doing this right," he told me.

"Um, yeah," I said but I know Yeosang could hear the uncertainty in my voice.

"Youngie you're my best friend, hell, you're basically my brother. You've been working really hard, I don't mind looking after you ok," he said firmly.

"Ok," I said quietly. He helped me up and helped me get undressed before undressing himself. He stepped into the shower first before helping me in as well. I stumbled slightly but he held me steady and chuckled.

"You're like a baby deer learning to walk," he giggled. I whined in embarrassment and hid my face in his shoulder as he continued to giggle. I love hearing his giggles and pure happiness whenever he's free to just be himself. He gently guided me under the water and I just left my head on his shoulder, too tired to lift it back up.