Papa Percy

Cesar98vazquez : *creeps into the Poseidon cabin in the middle of the night and writes a note* Dear Percy, I dare you to adopt every camper who is under the age of ten and has no mortal parents. Cesar98vazquez . *looks at Percy and the cabin*

Percy: *drooling on his pillow*

Cesar98vazquez : Eh, he'll see it in the morning. *leaves*

*next morning*

Percy: *yawns* Good morning world, time for another — *bumps head on the bunk above him* OW! *notices the piece of paper on his nightstand* Huh? What's this?

Aurelia: *rolls down from the top bunk wearing her fluffy fleece pajamas* What's what?

Percy: *yells* Aurelia! What are you doing in my cabin?! You know that's not allowed!

Aurelia: Oh, don't worry. There was a spider in the Athena cabin, so we asked Chiron if we could sleep here for the night, at least until it got removed.

Percy: Wait what?! *looks around and sees the entire Athena cabin sitting in the bunks looking at them* But Chiron didn't tell me!

Annabeth: You know now though. What's the note?

Aurelia: *snatches the note* Dear Percy, I dare you to adopt every camper who is under the age of ten and has no mortal parents. Cesar98vazquez .

Percy: *looks at the Athena cabin* Alright, which one of you are under ten and have no mortal parents?

*later*

Percy and Annabeth: *have a lot of kids from the cabins following them*

Campers: *staring at them*

Aurelia: The Gods sure know how to make babies. *makes a face* I wonder how many times they did it with an innocent mortal? *winces when the sky rumbles* Geez. Sorry I talked about your lives.

Hera: *calls from the sky* Its not that, I'm running after Zeus and whacking him on his bottom with my staff cause he cheated on me again!

Zeus: *yells* Owwww! Stop it woman!

Hera: Goddess!

Zeus: Apollo! Artemis! Hermes! Athena! Help me! No, don't take pictures!

Apollo and Hermes: *cackle* Sorry Dad, but when the opportunity arises, we collect the blackmail.

Poseidon and Hades: Yeah Hera! Whack him hard!

Zeus: OWWWW!

Percy, Annabeth, Aurelia, Nico, Will and campers: *staring up at the sky*

Percy: *whispers to Aurelia* Perfect blackmail?

Aurelia: *whispers back* Definitely. Let's go get it before it ends!

Percy and Aurelia: *silently sneak of to Olympus*

Young campers: *notice Percy and Aurelia are gone* Where's Papa Percy?