Lemons

Percy: *lying on the grass*

Aurelia: *hanging from the monkey bars*

anniebellchase : *reading a book while eating blue cookies*

Aurelia: I'm so bored! I don't even have my monster-proof iPad!

Percy: I wish I had some dares or questions to keep me occupied.

anniebellchase : Here's one! Percy I dare you to squeeze lemons into Zeus's eyes and not run away from there. *smiles*

Percy: Easy peasy lemon squeezy! Haha get it? Lemon?

anniebellchase and Aurelia: *silent*

Percy: Ok I'll stop.

Aurelia: Let's do this!

*Olympus*

Zeus: *see's Percy enter the room* Do you mind?! We're in the middle of a meeting! Why did Carl even let you up?!

Hermes: If you can call 'Discussing what to buy Hera for cheating on her for the millionth time' a meeting.

Poseidon: You know that you're the guy who keeps a list of all the women you've slept with, Zeus!

Hades: I have one, it's my marriage license!

Persephone, Hades and Poseidon: *high five*

Zeus: *grumbles about how Poseidon and Hades always roast him and he should be the one roasting them*

Percy: Anyways... I have an offering for you, Zeus.

Zeus: *thinks it's something good* What is it?

Percy: This! *squeezes a lemon into his eyes*

Zeus: *starts screaming* MY EYES! PERSEUS JACKSON I AM GOING TO KILL YOU!

Percy: No you can't. You remember the ...thing? You want me to tell everyone?

Zeus: *thinks that Percy saw him doing something embarrassing* No! Don't!

Percy: Bye bye then. Don't try to kill if you don't want them to know about the... thing. *walks towards Aurelia*

Aurelia: *comes out from her hiding spot* So... what was that thing?

Percy: *shrugs I don't really know. I just made it up on the spot. Guess their really must have been something if he wanted to hide it.

Aurelia and Percy: *silently walk away while listening to Zeus screaming*