Miraculous

Aurelia: Umm, Percy.

Percy: Yeah?

Aurelia: Who's Viperion and and Queen Bee?

Percy: Why do you ask?

Aurelia: Your next dare is, again from anniebellchase , and she dares you to cosplay Viperion and get Annabeth to cosplay as Queen Bee from that television series. I can't remember it's name. *thinks* Ah! It's called Miraculous!

Percy: Alright! I never got a cosplay dare! I'll go get Annabeth! *dashes of and returns with Annabeth*

*After explaining*

Annabeth: *nods* So, you're saying that Percy is cosplaying as Luka Couffaine, otherwise known as Viperion? And I have to cosplay as Chloé Bourgeois, Queen Bee?

Aurelia and Percy: *nod*

Annabeth: Okay? Let's go get our outfits then. *walks off*

Aurelia: Hey Percy.

Percy: Yes?

Aurelia: I'm cosplaying too.

Percy: As who?

Aurelia: That's for me to know and you to find out. *follows Annabeth with Percy on her heels*

Percy: Okay?

*later*

Percy: *admiring his costume* Ooh! This is nice! *admires his hair as well* I like the colour!

Annabeth: I like this look! *strikes a pose*

Percy: Aurelia? Will you finally show us your costume?

Aurelia: Alright! *comes out of the changing room*

Annabh: *looks at her costume* Out of all the Miraculous heroes, you chose Tiger-Punk?

Aurelia: Yes.

Percy: We're siblings! Luka and Juleka Couffaine!

Aurelia: Technically, we're cosplay siblings. Oh, and don't bother getting me to change the colour in my hair, Annabeth. I love it.

I have never watched Miraculous in my life. Maybe I should...