Oppa Gangnam Style

Percy:*eating blue cookies*

Aurelia: *also eating blue cookies* By the way, Clairisse dared you to dance to Oppa Style. She also told me to tape it and send it over to the Ares cabin.

Percy: *falls face first into his cookies* You just had to ruin my snack time.

Aurelia: *grins* Shut up and do the dare.

*outside the Poseidon cabin*

Percy: *looks down at his outfit* How does Clairisse even know that song?

Aurelia: *turns on the song* Don't ask me! I ain't know.

Percy:*sighs and starts dancing*

*Three minutes later*

Aurelia: *stunned* Bro, believe it or not, you have some great dance moves.

Percy: *blushes* Thanks.

Percy: *hears clapping and sees the entire camp outside* Aurelia! You told me we were alone!

Aurelia: *shocked* Don't blame me Perce! I didn't even know they were there.

Jason: *shouts* That was some great dancing Percy!

Chiron: *impressed* My boy, perhaps you should rethink your career as a marine biologist. You should become a dancer!

Mr D: also impressed* Peter Johnson, I must say! You could beat even me in a dance battle.

Aurelia:*smirks* Mr.D is impressed? What have the times come to?

Camp: *start cheering and clapping loudly*

Percy: *blushes like crazy and goes back inside* Thank you everyone!

Ares cabin: *shouts* YOU FORGOT TO SEND THE TAPE!