A Christmas Gift

Aurelia: *wearing a Santa hat and beard* Ho Ho Ho! Merry Christmas! You have a new dare Percy!

Percy: Aurelia, its Christmas Eve.

Aurelia: So what? You have a dare!

Percy: You know, I've been getting more dares rather than questions.

Aurelia: You're right. Anyways, the dare is from Cesar98vazquez , and he dares you to dress up as Santa Claus and give all the young campers presents on Christmas.

Percy: That's so nice!

Aurelia: And make Leo dress up as an elf to help you. Also, give Octavian a bag full of coal.

Percy: I'm gonna love this dare.

Aurelia and Percy: LEO!

Leo: *barges in* Super sized Mc'shizzle is here at your service! What do you need?

Percy: Here's the thing...

*Christmas Day*

All the young campers: *eating the candy they got for Christmas*

Octavian: *also eating the candy that he stole from the campers while they were sleeping*

Percy: *walks in dressed as Santa, with Leo behind him as an elf holding the presents* Ho Ho Ho Merry Christmas!

Leo: Merry Christmas!

Annabeth: *dressed as Mrs Claus* Merry Christmas!

Aurelia: MERRY CHRISTMAS! SANTA IS HERE!

Young Campers: Santa! *gather around Percy* Santa!

Percy: Ho Ho Ho! You all have been very good kids this year, and you're on the nice list! You all deserve presents! *gestures to Leo* Leo! The presents!

Leo: On it boss! *gets the presents*

Annabeth: *offers the young campers gingerbread cookies* They're delicious!

Young campers: *cram their mouths with the cookies* YUM!

Percy: *hands out presents* One for you, and one for you... *finishes giving all the gifts*

Young campers: *giggle and open presents*

Octavian: But where's my present and my cookie?!

Percy: *glares at Octavian* You have been a very bad kid, Octavian. I know you stole the young campers candy! And you weren't nice to anyone, and you declared war on the Greeks! You are on the naughty list!

Octavian: No! Not the naughty list!

Percy: Which is why *gets a big bag of coal from Aurelia* you get a big bag of coal!

Octavian: *screams so loudly his voice is heard all over the world*

Octavian deserves it.