Chapter 27

"Okay Stefan! Don't panic! Oh my gosh I'm hyperventilating!
"Dude? Are you alright?" Ronan asked scared, because I was nearly breathing.
"Yes! But you need to help me." I said desperately.
"Ok dude, what do you need?" He asked curiously.
"Make this party end, while I clean the mess! Ann is going to kill us." I said as I stood up. Ronan did, determined, and as I thought, he had already something in mind. I started cleaning the mess from the kitchen, which was prior, because it was besieged by every kind of food. I didn't even knew that we had tofu. Why the heck someone would want the tofu? Coke stains on the cabinets, check. Kitchen reorganized, check. I abhor this kind of messes, there are even residuals of maple syrup on the floor. Now I have sticky fingers! Nasty. I'm gonna require an acupuncture after this arduous cleaning. I went to the bathroom, bedrooms, hallways and last but not least, the living room, which was full of the epidemic swarm of teenagers. I wasn't able to clean this up with this screaming and pushing around. But suddenly, the music was changed, and classical music sounded all over the place. John Sebastian Bach's Cello Suite No. 2 in D minor. I have a good taste in music my friends, don't judge me. When the music spread through the living room, the teenagers swarmed away like bugs, thinking that the party was way over. Impressive idea Ronan.
"What's that noise?... I'm going... I hate Mozart... Leonardo Di'caprio is a better actor than composer..." This were the comments of the swarm that just left. Do they even go to school? I'm going to ignore this, because is just way over my thinking. The living room was now clear from disturbance, and I peacefully, cleaned it. In a few seconds, Ronan joined me.
"Nice idea dude! Playing Bach." I said.
"Do you knew that the composer is Bach?" Ronan said in disbelieve.
"I may not be so intelligent, but I have good taste in music." I sneered. We cleaned the house together, and Ann hasn't yet arrived. I feel like I can breath now. The point of everything is... Where the heck is Fred?
"Have you seen Fred in here?" I asked. Where did he hide? Ann could be here at any minute and if he's not hear, I don't know what I'm going to do.
"Let's check around the house." Ronan offered. I followed the idea, and I started checking every door, every closet and there was nothing that could show me where he was. I'm getting nervous again! I was still checking and last I checked the bedrooms. There he was, kissing another girl behind the door. As I didn't knew how to react on a situation like this, you know, it has happened to me once, but not under this circumstances. I grabbed the girl's arm, and pushed her hard towards me.
"The party is over, off you go then!" I commanded.
"What's your problem dude!" Fred said madly.
"Ann will arrive at any second!" I yelled, though, the girl was still mummified by all the kissing.
"Would you need someone to escort you to the exit dear?" I said sarcastically, as I pushed her away with great delicacy. She walked away slowly, going downstairs.
"Move faster darling! You better work out those legs!" I yelled. Fred was looking at me in disbelieve, laughing a little.
"Now I know that you don't like parties at all." Fred sneered. We went downstairs, and Fred was amazed of how clean I left the house after the disaster he made in it. Ronan was sitting on the couch, waiting for us.
"I believe he was with the girl." Ronan said.
"None of your-" I pinched him hard on the back so he would shut up. Ronan looked embarrassed and he started to walk slowly towards the door.
"It was a nice conversation Ronan! Looking forward on meeting your family as you said." I said.
He nodded and smiled at me.
"You better treat him well in front of me ok." I warned him. He didn't replied.

***
Ann and Emmanuel arrived ten minutes after Ronan took off. Thank goodness! And I believe the inspection was passed because they didn't noticed a thing missing. Maybe the food could be a traitor and reveal our great effort of hiding everything. Well, my effort. But as they arrived, they ate something, and went to the bed to have some rest. I was with Fred on our bedroom and I was waiting for the right moment to show him the truth. I was waiting until Ann and Emmanuel's sleep could catch them up and hypnotized them completely. I felt carefree, knowing that I was about to do something very risky, but I really wanted to take the risk. Once again, I was sitting on the bed, analyzing and thinking how can I explain this, so I wouldn't be consider a maniac human destroyer. The thought made me chuckle. Anyways, I was going to be completely direct with this and just be honest.
"You ready?" I said, looking at Fred, who was reading a book. Like always.
"Ready for what?" He said confused.
"Have you already forgot my promise?" I asked seriously.
"Ooh! That thing... Does it have to be now? I'm kind of lazy." He chuckled, but said seriously. Unbelievable.
"We're going now. Follow me. Now!" I commanded. He with great laziness, stood up and followed my league. We walked slowly through the hallway, so Ann and Emmanuel wouldn't wake up from the rest. We opened the door and walked away. I felt great tension on my back, still getting this over my head. Was this the safe option? Am I going the the right path? All my thoughts were cloaked under a savage thunder, rumbling without mercy, creating more than just worries. We walked quickly, ignoring the other human souls that passed along us, and keeping our minds on the track. When we arrived at the park, everything was like I expected. Lonely, where no human eye could peek at what I was going to do. Night's gaze surrounded us like a dark sheet, making us think if anyone was spying on us.
"Please tell me why we came this far?" Fred asked curiously, looking at me with the greatest concern.
"This will look strange, but I need you to stay with me." I said.
"There's no other place to be Stefan." He replied sarcastically, a little arrogant too. I unbuttoned my pants and unzipped them, and even though it was the weirdest thing I was going to do, I had to.
"Stefan, there's no need for me to see you naked ok?" Fred said covering his eyes.
"I ain't getting naked." I replied. I pushed the flying button.