Chapter Three

I was now in my house, I took a shower and dressed up on comfortable clothes.
"Stefan! Come here, now please." Dad yelled.
"Coming!... What?" I said scared. I thought I was in trouble.
"Come here boy." Dad said pulling me and hugging me very hard.
"What happened?" I said more scared.
"Is that you kids grow up so fast, I remember when you were a little baby, with your little star on your neck." Dad said with tears on his eyes.
"Oh Dad, don't cry you're too old for that! JOKING!" I said and yelled too.
"You're the best son a dad can ever had." Dad said.
"I love you." I said
"Me too son, ok, look, I've a present for you." My dad said
"Really, Where!!" I said almost yelling.
My dad stood up and walked out of the room.
He brought a big package, he gave it to me and I opened it, and for my surprise, my robes for flying!
"Thanks dad." I said happily.
"I'm the one who's taking you to the flying institute." He said.
"I'm very grateful. Thank you." I said again.
Mom came and sat on the couch right next to dad. She laid on his shoulder.
"How was your day pal?" Dad said looking at mom.
"It was well. Until someone brought the theme about my Star." I said.
"Who?" Mom asked quickly.
"Yormando." I answered.
"Please tell me you didn't even mentioned the message of your necklace." Dad said looking directly at me scratching his forehead.
Now I'm in trouble.
"Maybe..." I said lowly.
"Stefan. How many times I have to tell you this? Do not show your star. It's dangerous." Dad said madly.
"It was Yormando. He's not dangerous." I said defensively.
"Your star tells me otherwise." Dad said.
Now that's hurtful. Yormando was the first and the only friend I have and now my dad, and not just my dad, my necklace, tell that I don't have anyone.
"Honey. Your dad is right. You must be careful, you don't know what can happen." Mom said.
"I know Yormando. And I also know that he won't use that against me." I said.
"Let's hope you're right son." Dad said and he gave me a smile.
"Well dad. I'm going to bed, I'll try to sleep." I said. I was tired and I didn't want to have this discussion.
"Ok big dude, go to bed." Dad said.
When I was walking upstairs, my mom called me.
"Stefan, tomorrow's your big day, so what do you want for breakfast?" Mom asked.
"I want lemon brownies, a strawberry cocktail and a salad pie." I said imagining my delicious breakfast.
"Ok honey. you can now go to bed." Mom said.
I obeyed her, wished them good night and jumped to bed. Now wait till the sun rises.