Chapter 13

"I think you can go to Fred's room now Stefan. Is the third door to your right." He said.
"Alright. Good night to both of you." I said and got up.
Both of them wished me good night and then I went downstairs. I heard Emmanuel saying "useless". I didn't know what was ahead of me. I prepared myself to a big brat. Trouble and just trouble. Or as I think, a big catastrophe.
***
I opened up the door and I found Fred on a type of technology. Technology I haven't seen ever in my life. Neither on Eye-Lock and as I heard Eye-Lock was more advanced and complex than Earth. The irony.
"What's that." I asked trying to be friendly.
"Haven't you ever seen an iPad you idiot!" He said and he gave the look of a lion. Yeah, that bad it was and if I think it well, now I see the similarities with his mother.
"I'm just trying to be friendly." I said.
"Then don't be, I don't talk to homeless wanderers. And by the way, if I was you, I wouldn't get to comfy in here. We're going to get rid of you anyways." He said. He kept looking at his iPad and he didn't raise and eye to me. He was completely concentrated.
"I once had a family you know." I said. I didn't want to get hurt in here, so I tried to shut my mind to negative comments. The environment was not at all environmentally friendly. It was kind of deadly.
"But now you don't. And anyway that's not my problem. Why am I talking to you?" Fred said.
"I don't-
"Oh it was a rhetorical question." Fred interrupted quickly and applied a sarcastic comment in there. Good thing I shut my mind.
"You don't really know why I don't have a family." I said.
"Because your parents didn't love you and I wonder why." Fred said turning off his iPad and took out a book from his bookshelf.
Can someone hold me? I'm not kidding. I really want to break his nose or punch him in the abdomen. Gosh!
I was both angry and sad. Mostly angry, but if I'd give to much though about it, I would end up kicking his butt. But I have to keep calm and so I did go on, speaking with serenity.
"I'm not going to take your place, if that's what you're worry about." I said looking at the bed that was right next to Fred's.
"What do you mean by "take my place." He repeated what I just said. Do you need a map? I should get you a dictionary so you can understand the meaning of the words that comes out of my mouth. I'm not an alien that speak a strange language you know. Well... Yeah, I'm an alien, something like that.
"You're life is going to be the same. It won't change at all." I said while I sat on the bed. Fred closed his book and put it aside. He looked directly at me and gave me again a weird, scornful glance.
I know I'm sexy but can you please stop looking at me and look at other thing. I laugh with the thought.
"Well, it changed already, I have to share my room with this scum. I didn't had to that but now I have to." Fred said looking at his bookshelves and he spoke like I wasn't even there. All I heard was Blah Blah Blah.
"Do you like astronomy?" I asked to see if he change the subject about me. Even though I like when people talk about me but not too much nor negative.
"Don't-
"Do you like astronomy?!" I said raising my voice. I have to gain some respect in here, I'm a man! I have to mark my territory. Without peeing of course.
Fred looked at me deep mind with shirred front and nearly closed eyes. The only thing left to say was "I'm watching you" but he didn't, so. Ain't it fun.
"A little." Fred said while he put his hand on his cheek.
"The etymology of astronomy is, if I'm not wrong, astro. And the Astros can be the sun, moon and stars and everything in the universe." I said. Whoa, if I could be other person I wouldn't hear me at all. Gosh that was stupid!
"Are you high?" He said.
"Wait, what?" I said. Of course I'm not high, I'm sitting on a bed not flying.