Chapter 16

"Don't look at me, 'cause I just will not tolerate it." Fred said grabbing his backpack and walking out of the house. Gosh! First of all. Why the heck should I be looking at him? I'm not some kind of stalker! This guy doesn't make any sense sometimes. I grabbed a backpack that Ann gave me, with at least six notebooks inside and pencils. She's a generous soul. I went to the car, though, I wasn't used to this type of car. I feel dumb in it. I got in and Ann started the motor. Ann drived slowly through the driveway. I was looking towards the landscape that was bountiful of trees and somehow I didn't saw the difference between earth and eye-lock. Even though, Eye-Lock had floating islands and a sky full of clouds, where we could sit and enjoy their breeze. I really never thought that this could ever happened to me, you know, in my planet, Earth was painted like the worst place to live in, a disastrous world where violence conquered and justice didn't prevail... My whole life was one of neglecting every single day the possibility of me, taking my necklace off. Disgracefully, I was here, but I guess I'm in pretty good hands now. Ignoring Fred's of course, if it where for him I could be resting in peace by now.
"Fred, show him around. Don't leave him alone." Ann said interrupting my thoughts.
"Do I look like a map, Mother?" Fred said scornfully. Ann gave him a look.
"Watch it mister. You're not old for a big spank. And it will not be in the tuschie." Ann said warningly. Fred looked at her, resigning because his mother's powers were just too powerful to conquer.
"This is unfair." Fred whispered. The driveway was empty, there were no sight of cars on the road. What time is it? I'm really thinking it's like I'm going to be one of the first students to arrive at school. Perfect. That was sarcasm by the way.
The car stopped immediately and Fred opened the door.
"Have a nice day, both of you. And Fred, do as I say." Ann said. When she was getting away I was waving my hand goodbye.
"Alright, mom's gone, so try to survive in your first day of school." Fred said turning back to me and walking away, joining a group of friends. Believe it or not, I wasn't surprised by this, I actually saw it coming. Something good has to happen today. I looked at the school with great concentration. "National Houston High school" was called my imminent doom. I walked upon the stairs and then through the entrance. The school was full of students, well, obviously, it was a school, schools are suppose to have students, but they were all walking to different directions. Everything was a mess and disorganized by the same students. Four words: I miss my school. Everything up there was clean, organized, every of the eyelockers were, well, we have a sense of cleaning at a very high rate. We like everything clean. Humans, well, like to be little piggies for what am I seeing. I kept staring at the students, analyzing their faces, facials, attitudes, nearly everything I could analyze. But then, in all of a sudden, an awful noise sounded from the east, exploding nearly my sense of hearing. Why everything has to be so noisy! Immediately, every student walked to their classrooms, leaving the hallways clear and without any interruption. But then, when I saw myself alone in the hallways, I started to think that I should be in a classroom by now. This can't be happening to me now. It is something disgraceful just to be in a human school, but to be late in it, to be like the stupid guy who often plays the paper of ridicule. I walked through the hallways, looking for someone who could help me. I was getting very nervous, because I was very punctual with my itinerary. I kept walking and walking and I couldn't find anything that said "The office" or something that could show me that I was completely lost and guide me to my home room. After some long minutes, I found the headmaster's office and I, looking at it carefully, analyzing it, thinking if I could enter it. I opened the door and I saw a man siting in the desk chair, who, I guessed, was the headmaster.
"The next time, knock. Manners are suppose to be first." The man said looking at a stack of papers on his desk.
"Sorry sir, but I'm new in the school and I'm completely lost. I thought you could help me." I said looking at him with deepest fear. The man had a long mustache, and some glasses, but the man looked shady, very strange. How can this man work with teenagers? I think everyone obeys him, thinking that he had psychic powers. I laughed with the thought.
"That's fine. In what grade are you, young man?" The headmaster asked looking at me.
"Tenth grade." I answered.
"Alright mister, as far as I'm concerned, tenth grade is in the west wing of the school. But let me show you the way." The headmaster said standing from his desk.
He kept walking, and I started following him, because I was very late by now.
"My name is Parker, just for you to know. The cafeteria is in the north east wing. I think that that is the most important thing and in the exchange of classes, just follow a partner." Parker said walking quickly.
"Here you go, this is your classroom." Parker said opening the door. The classroom had a variety of students. Some of them where... Well not some pleasant to look at. Some had more craters than the 150 moons of Eye-Lock in their faces and some were just ugly. Though, there were a few guys with style. Some wearing leather jackets and others looked like they were walking through a gangway. The teacher looked at me, and when I looked back, the headmaster was already gone.
"Good morning young boy. What's your name?" The Professor asked nicely. Before I answered I was analyzing the class, and I spotted Fred's big stupid face.
"My name is Stefan. Stefan Vlophalk." I replied.
"Classroom, we have a new student and I guess he is a little bit nervous. So please show him around." She said picking some bookes and handing them over.
"Yes Miss Johnson." A boy's voice spread through the class.
"Stefan, sounds like a clown or something." The stupidest guy whom I could not notice muttered. But, something told me that it was Fred. It has to be. Disgracefully, the teacher didn't catch it.
"I'm going to be your literature teacher in this semester." Miss Johnson said handing me a book. This is the start of a new year, on a human school, which didn't started too well. I have, well, the most correct word for me to use is, need. I need to tolerate humanity. "This was going to be great." I thought sarcastically.

Hello Fellow Readers!! Thanks for your support! emax528 is writing a new story called The Return and it has a great plot!! Go read it! Vote and comment!