7231-7255 Entering Royal Palace

Start from the beginning

  fond of cuteness , and I really want to touch his head how to break— Nangong Jiayi looked at Su Luo with extremely admiring eyes!

  She almost wanted to kneel down for Su Luo!

  She liked and admired Su Luo before, but she didn't reach this level. Now she really wants to worship Su Luo on her knees! ! !

  Because of the shock of Mrs. Nangong and Nangong Jiayi, there is a strange silence in the room, as if the picture is still at this moment!

  Su Luo looked at Mrs. Nangong and Nangong Jiayi who were in a dumbfounded posture, with a look of puzzlement: "What's the matter with you..."

  What's the matter with us? We are scared to death by you all!

  (End of this chapter)

Chapter 7232 Shocked 2

  Of course, Nangong Jiayi would not say this, and she didn't want to ask her second brother to beat her.

  Nangong Jiayi cleared her throat and said, "No, it's okay, but I didn't expect your way of getting along will be like this..."

  "Oh, this." Su Luo suddenly smiled: "It's always been like this, isn't it? Don't you think your second brother looks so cute?"

  Nangong Jiayi looked up at Nangong Liuyun.

  Contacting the second brother's sight, Nangong Jiayi's eyes instantly dodge.

  Liar!

  When the second brother Mingming looked at Su Luo, his eyes were gentle enough to overflow the water, but why when he looked at her, he looked like a scourge...

  Nangong Jiayi , who was very injured, looked at Su Luo and laughed.

  Mrs. Nangong had already pulled Su Luo and continued to tell her what happened outside.

  "Luo girl, you don't even know, you fell asleep this time, and the group of people outside was crazy!"

  "At first, it was said that you were asleep, but in the end, it was said that you were dead and that you were buried.

  " At the end of the day, Ning San was still told about it. By the way, Luoluo, do you remember? You said before that Ning Sanzhi broke Meteor. Otherwise, Meteor would not be unconscious for so many years." Mrs. Nangong is serious. Looking at Su Luo.

  There was a daze in Su Luo's eyes: "Is this going to the outside?"

  Mrs. Nangong nodded sharply, and said angrily, "I don't know who it was, but I said that. Now it is said that you deliberately smeared Ning. Three!"

  "Especially after the news about your engagement with Liuyun spread out, the whole outside is boiling, and the spread is so full that I can't wait to wipe you out!"

  Su Luo: "Betrothed?"

  Mrs. Nangong said: "Yes, your engagement with Liuyun was originally scheduled one month after you left the third campus, but you are in a coma, so when the time is delayed, you will wake up as soon as possible. It's time to do it."

  Su Luo: "Oh."

  Mrs. Nangong bitterly received the topic just now: "What do you think about Ning San's incident? Did she really destroy Ning San?"

  Su Luo recalled. At the beginning, Ning Sans treatment method, nodded earnestly: There is indeed a suspicion of deliberate delay.

  Mrs. Nangong immediately asked, Is there any evidence for that? To discredit you like that from the outside, lets show them the evidence, and it will be enough. Wash away your innocence."