39• Sencillo Lagos

Start from the beginning

   Few minutes later we came out of the water all drenched and Farouq couldn't help but stare at me. "You look breath taking" he whispered and came close to me. I was about to say something when he locked out lips into a deep kiss. He snaked his arms around me and dragged me closer to him making my heart to flutter. "I love you" he whispered and started placing kisses on my neck and chest.

   He took me into his arms in a bridal style and we went back into the lounge. "Wifey you're so hot and I can't stop admiring you" he kissed my eyes, nose and my neck again. I rapped my arms around his neck and returned the kisses which gave him a go ahead to proceed with whatever that was in his mind.

|Months Later|

Jiddah's POV
   Life has been going well, everything's good and fine. I'm doing my youth service in the French embassy in Abuja. We go out together but I usually come home before him. Today is one of those days when I close from work early. I branched to the market and bought some groceries before heading home.

    I prayed Asr prayer and went to the kitchen to prepare my husband's favourite swallow, Semovita and Vegetable soup. I finished in less than two hours took the warmers to the dining table before heading upstairs to take a quick shower. I cladded into a Fitted gown and sprayed perfume all over my body and headed downstairs.

    The door knob clicked and my Husband showed up with his suit and laptop bag on his hands, this is how he comes back most days, tired. "Wifey" he opened his arms and I hugged him. "Welcome Back Dear" I collected the suit and bag from him and we went upstairs to the master bedroom.

    I helped him remove his cloth and he went into the toilet to take a shower after teasing me to join him. I dropped his black jallabiya on the bed and went to the dining to serve his food. He came down few minutes later with that usual smile plastered on his face. I sat on his laps and fed him while he kept telling me how sweet my food is. "You're the best cook in the whole wide world" I laughed and raised my brows giving him a questioning look. "Yes" he wrapped his hands around my waist. "I'm full" he drank water and lift me up. "I'm tired but it's almost maghrib time" he yawned, "Don't worry I'll wake you up" I said and he nodded his head.

    We went to the sitting room and he placed his head on my laps and wrapped his hands around my waist. "When are we going to have a Baby" he kissed my Tommy. "I don't know" I chuckled. "I want a Baby" he pouted, "Okay Sir" I chuckled. "We've been married for 11 months now but it seems you still have a doubt about me" he sighed. "Who said I have a doubt about you, please don't say that again, wallahi I trust you more than you think, let's wait for God time and I'm not doing anything to stop myself from getting pregnant if that's what you're thinking" I eyed him."okay" he

  "May be we should be doing it more often" he looked at me, "What?" I rolled my eyes, "Lemme show you" he put his hand behind me and started unzipping my gown, "Hey stop it, I thought you said your sleepy" I laughed. "Yeah, how about when I wake up" he winked and snuggled into me.  I watched him while he was sleeping and admired his facial features, his lips are my favourite among all others.

        My Mind drifted to yusuf and Farha, I saw them at the embassy today, they were processing for a Visa to France. Both were surprised to see me and didn't hold back the urge to speak to me. I went into my office before they could reach me but unfortunately they followed me. Yusuf in the front with Farha trailing behind him. "How may I help you?" I asked with my hands across my chest.

      "Jiddah" he grinned and she gave him a dead glare, she too was surprised to see how well I'm doing, I mean even a blind man will notice the difference between when I was in his house and now. "See life has being treating well" she said observing the office. "Yeah Alhamdulillah, everything seems better now. You don't look bad either"  I was referring to the bump in her stomach. "Ohh yeah we are having a Baby" she tried to give him a did hug but he shrugged her hands away. "Ops!" I laughed. "That's not the way to treat a pregnant woman but no worries I know you don't know" I chuckled getting on her nerves. All this while Yusuf was just staring at me out of words. "Jiddah you look beautiful" he grinned. "How dare you say that to another woman in front of me?" She seethed. "It's not like the pregnancy is mine also so....." He shrugged. Ohh wow!!