26• Renewal

Not edited

Jiddah's POV

As pathetic as it may sound,I followed Goggo, without even saying Goodbye to the Doctor. Three Days have passed and I don't even have her contact. I feel so bad and disappointed to be honest, how could Goggo do this to me, she guilt trapped me. She jumped into conclusion without hearing my own side of the story, she failed to understand that at this point in my life, all I need is a successful life and peace of mind not some Man that makes my life so pathetic.

The moment I made eye contact with Yusuf, I regreted allowing her words have impact on me. Mom and Dad were Soo nice to me the day I came back, they apologized and said such will never repeat it self again, I don't see an iota of change in his eyes, Yusuf is not willing to change his habit.

"Jiddah!" The sound of my name drifted me from my thought, "Na'am" I crossed my arms on my chest, I'm ready for him this time around, no little amount of disrespect will be tolerated. "Hmmm it's ur time to shine girl, enjoy" he smirked. " Mom and Dad are ready, let's take them to the Airport" he said. "Okay" I eyed him and stood up.

I cladded into a black Abaya and sashayed downstairs. Mom and Dad are going back to UAE, deep down I'm really scared of what beholds me after their departure, but like I said earlier, I'm ready for any sort of rubbish.

"Hauwa'u" Mom called. "Na'am Mommy" I said stepping further, "Naja Masa kunne and I'm sure he'll listen to me, he can't do this alone, marriage is a Union between two people, you two have become one, please make this work out, be patient with each other, Marriage is not all about Love, their other things included, Yusuf da ka nakeyi, You have to respect your wife, she deserves to be respected, how would you feel if someone treat your sister the way you treated Hauwa'u, it must not repeat itself again, if it does, you know the rest" She said.

"Mommy In Sha Allah, I'm a changed person now" he held my hands, "I pray so, Your Mom and I would be more than happy if u become a better person" His Dad spoke. "Mom let's get going, your flight is in an hour"
"Okay."

One month later

"And where do you think you're going to?" He asked, "I'm going to the super market, do you have a problem with that?" I asked adjusting maryam's gown. "Wow, really?, Is this part of the things that feminist taught you, to go out without asking your Husband for permission.

It is forbidden in Islam, and it is said that a woman who goes out without the permission of her husband is under the curse of Allah, his Angels, and even the stones she set her foot on while outside, didn't she teach you this also?" Wow, just wow, to say I am impressed is an understatement, so Yusuf has this much knowledge in that brain.

He is right, but who is he to talk about his right on me as my husband, how about my own right hanging on him?.

"Ohh really?,Look who's talking?, Yusuf when did u become this religious?" I laughed, so funny, anyways who am I to cross my boundaries?

"Anyways, thanks for the reminder, can I go?" I asked. "Do as you wish, is not like you really need my permission" he waved his hand in dismissal. "Okay" I shrugged.

For that past one month, I've been enjoying the freedom Yusuf's Mom gave me, she said if he does something to me, I should call and inform her and I've been using that against him, though he's still together with that witch, he doesn't bring his rubbish attitude into our home anymore and I'm so glad to be honest.

I and Zuwairah planned to meet in the near by restaurant today, yeah, I lied to him, I'm not going for any shopping. So the moment we reached the super market I dropped out of the car and asked the driver to wait for me, I used the back door gate in the super market to get to the next street, the super market and restaurant are not far from each other, just few minutes walks.

I went inside the restaurant and occupied one of the empty tables. "Baby na lets play Candy crush" I said to Maryam, "Okayy" she clapped her hands, she loves candy crush albeit she doesn't know how to play it.

"Like Mother like Daughter"
"Zuwairah you're here" I chuckled, "Yesso,sorry for the delay, you know the mad traffic in Nyanya now, I was stuck in it for almost an hour" she rolled her eyes skyward. "Eyaa sorry" I said.

"Maryam can't you greet, didn't you see Aunt Zuwairah?" I scolded her. "Hba now stop scolding her, ha an" she rolled her eyes. "Oh really?, If you spoil her for me na Your son go marry her be that oo" I said and we both laughed.

"So how have you been?, When are you resuming school, abi Asuu is still on Strike?" She asked, "Yes, but they are likely to call it off by next week, I can't wait for school to resume honestly, I'm tired of staying in that house, I had to lie that I'm going for shopping fah,hmm" I said.

"Hmmm, Allah ya kyauta" she said, "Amin. So What's up with the Kenya stuff?" I changed the topic, she said they are going for a Six months project in Kenya, aside been a practicing medical Doctor, she also works for an NGO, what a great achievement right?

"Maybe 25th of this Month" she smiled, "Toh Allah ya kaimu, I'll miss you wallah" "Hehehe, are you sure?" She rolled her eyes. "Yes of course" I laughed.

"Jiddah!" I heard Yusuf's voice from no where, I turned around and saw a fuming Yusuf standing by my side, did he follow me here?, "Yes" I stood up. "Is this Supermarket you said you're going to?!" He yelled. "Yusuf lower your voice, you're attracting people's attention" I said. "I won't lower my voice Jiddah, How dare you lie to me?!" He barked, people started talking in low tones.

"Whatever it is, you two can talk about it at home, don't cause unnecessary drama here please" Zuwairah said, "If you dare say a word here again, I'll make sure I make you crippled, Nonsense" he fumed. "That would have been the biggest mistake of your life Young Man, I'm not your wife so watch how you talk to me, mtsww, Jiddah we'll talk later okay and if he does something funny remember I'm just a call away" she said. "Okay Bye" I said.

The last time I saw this look on his eyes was the day he cost me my baby, it's been long since he showed his anger in this range, I'm afraid he might do something stupid. "Yusuf, I'm sorry, we can sort it out at home, please" I pleaded, he shoved my hand away and went out furiously. Thank God!.

1 Hour later.

"Jiddah open this door!" he knocked at the door, "Yusuf I said I'm sorry now" I pleaded, why should I open the door when I'm in my right senses. The door knob clicked, and the next second, Yusuf was already in the room fuming with anger. "You think you're smart?, Meeting with her in secret and planning how you can send me to prison?!" He yelled. "It's not what you're thinking" I mustered the courage to talk despite the fear that has already accumulated in me.

My heart race increased, and my palms felt clammed, my forehead was already covered with sweat. "I tried my best to avoid havung any fight with you but I see you don't appreciate it at all, so let's do it the right way" he grabbed my shoulder. "Ahh ahh, Yusuf please stop it" I cried.

I used the little power I have and pushed him away, "If you hit I'll report you to Mom" I sobbed. "Did you say Mom?, To hell with her then!" He barked. "I'm going to teach you a lesson today" he said unbuckling his Belt. I moved backwards till I hit the wall. I threw the bed side lamp my hands touch on him, and the next thing he was bleeding. "Ahhh, wayyo" he touched his forehead. "How dare you" he hastened towards me.

✨✨

Who likes the new violent Jiddah?😂😣🥺I'm waiting for your comments 😩 please and please vote and follow my account too🙏🏾😊.Thank you.