GABRIELLA: 22

My social life has been going down the drain quickly. I hardly post anything and I keep telling my subscribers that I'm fine but I'm mot.

But on the other hand....

Tom and I have been relating very well lately. I really appreciate him for his care.

Without him, I wouldn't have found the culprit.

We walk to class together, eat together and insult each other in a joking manner.

"I think I need to apologize to Beth." I said to Tom.

"And then leave me all by myself?" Tom said in a matter-of-fact tone.

"Huh?"

"I'm just kidding." He replied.
"Yes, she probably misses you too." He added.

"Oh look, she's over there!" Tom yell-whispered.

"Okay, I can do this." I assured myself.

I walked over to Beth across the hall and waited for her to finish arranging her books in her locker.

"Can we talk?" I asked.

"About what?" She snapped.

"Relax, I came to apologize."

"It's about time." She added.

I narrated to her how Peter hacked my account and messaged her. She seemed a little convinced but not totally.

"Can we be best friends again?" I pleaded.

"Umm, I'll think about it. The fact that you rushed into conclusions about me snitching on you just convinced me that you didn't trust me."

"Ohh." I said sadly.
" I'll be expecting your reply." I concluded and walked back to Tom.

" How did it go?" He asked

"Great. She needs time to think about it." I said. Void of any emotions.

*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•

"Mom! I'm home!" I yelled as I entered into the living room.

" Hey Gabby! Welcome." Mom greeted

I forgot to tell you guys that Lance has gone back to college. Sophomore to be exact.
So, it's just me, mom and dad at home. Dad goes to work on Mondays and spends the week at his residence in the next city. He comes back home on Fridays.

I marched upstairs and had my shower. I slumped on the bed and laid down to sleep.

*an hour later*

I went downstairs to take a bottle of water from the freezer and decided to take a walk down the street.
I packed my water, drink, and some snacks incase I got hungry. I put them in my gym bag and walked out. I held the gym bag in my right and my phone on the left.

I went ahead to mom's room to tell her that I'll be going's out.

*creak creak creak* went the door as I opened it.

"Mom! Mom!"  I yelled.

I looked around and saw someone jump out of the window.

I went over to shake her. She was unconscious in her own pool of blood.
I went to the next flat to call a neighbor.

We rushed her to the hospital before it was too late.
I dialed Dad's phone multiple times but it wasn't reachable.

"Weird! Dad's always with his phone." I said to myself.

*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*

What's up with Mr. Smith today? Why isn't he picking up?

Will Mrs. Smith survive?