GABRIELLA: Chapter 10

"How could you do that to me, you snitch!" I said angrily to Beth.

"Do what?" she asked

"Don't act like you don't know what happened. You sent the pic of I and Peter to my Mom."

"I  di--- ..." she said with a confused look

I didn't let her complete her statement

"I trusted you and you betrayed me." I scolded

"It very clear that you don't trust me, because if you did to you won't believe anything you saw." she said sadly.

" Just stop it with your sad talks you fat bitch---" I quickly covered my mouth in shock at what I just said to Beth.

She quickly ran out of the hall to the girls locker room with tears all over her face  and by now everyone was watching. I let my anger control me. What have I done?

I looked round and saw all eyes on me. I saw Mindy laughing with her friends. I immediately ran out of the crowd and I bumped into Tom on the way and his hands accidentally touched my boobs.

"Watch where you're going!" I yelled at him.

"I'm so sorry." he apologized.

I don't think he noticed that he touched me there.

##################################

It's killing me that I can't talk to Peter. It was a slap on my face to see that my plans backfired.

My life is officially over. I don't know all the trends that's going on anywhere. Instagram is not at the tips of my fingers anymore. I'm probably loosing subscribers at the moment. I just wish I could undo the done.

I reminisced over these thoughts again and again and I'm probably 'internet sick' cause I have a serious fever. I'm stuck in my house watching every episode of 'The simpsons' show.

I have to spend more time with books now as my company. I no longer join the bus because Mom picks me up after school and drops me off in the morning.

She's really going overboard with this punishment.

                           ××××××××××

I started keeping malice with Lance cause I thought he did the snitching. It's been 3 weeks now and I haven't gotten back my phone back. I'm missing out on everything that's going on; on Twitter, Tiktok and Instagram too.

($)($)($)($)($)($)($)($)($)

Author's note
Hope this chapter was good?

Vote.
Comment.
Share