GABRIELLA: Chapter 4

"Gabby, have you seen my sweatpants?!" yelled Lance.

Meet Lance, my very annoying but handsome elder brother.

"I put them in the washing machine and I can't seem to find it." said Lance sadly

" Ewww, what do I want to do with those filthy things!" I said, sitting on the couch and scrolling through my tiktok.

"Whatever." he replied, rolling his eyes as he went back upstairs.

*3 minutes later*

"Gabby!!!" Lance yelled from upstairs
I could hear his loud footsteps banging on the staircase
"Guess what? I found this on your bathroom floor, which you definitely used as a foot rag." he said as he raised the sweatpants up in his hand for me to see.

"Ooh!" I said with a sheepish smile, looking up from my phone.
"I knew that sweatpant was familiar."

"Ughhh!" he yelled.
"You are so freaking annoying!!" he added as he walked away angrily and threw a pillow on my head.

"Hey!!" I yelled, he then ran up the stairs

"You deserve that." Mom said as she walked into the living room.

"Mom. So you're on his side now?" I asked

She just ignored the question and went to sit on the couch next to mine.

"Hey, I noticed you're drifting away from school activities. You know youtube can't make you rich." she said.

"Technically, it can..." I thought.

"Put the phone down Gabby and listen."

Mom and her lectures🙄

" You need to study and read just like Beth."

" I know, I read my books just not everyday." I replied.

" If you don't improve on your grade by this session, you're going to have home lessons or you will attend boarding school."

Poor grade= boarding school = no time for phone

I knew exactly what that meant. I had to improve on my grade. And the answer was right in my hand. Youtube.
I could learn a lot of algebra and chemistry on youtube.

"Ok Mom, I'll improve on my grade." I replied.

***********

I was scrolling through my socials when a notification popped up on my phone from instagram.

"Hey"

"Who could this be?" I said out loud
"Probably one of my fans." I hyped myself.

I clicked on the message and it was sent from a guy named Peter. I went through his instagram profile and boy; he was not ugly.

"Hey, how can I help you" I replied to his text and waited for him to reply.

" Yeah, my friend recommended your YouTube channel to me. I needed to challenge myself to improve on my drawing skill.

"You're very pretty by the way"

I wasn't aware when my face lit up with a smile across my face. I was blushing. I could feel my cheeks turning red and numb.
I was jumping as I read the text and I didn't know why. I mean, people compliment me a lot but why's this different.
Was it the fact that I was being complimented or that he is a fellow handsome artist?

We chatted for hours and I didn't even realize when it became dark. He was very easy to talk to.

*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•

Don't forget to vote and share and also comment