GABRIELLA: Chapter 12

She left after making that statement. So she still believes that I did it.

"What was that about?" he asked.

My eyes were already starting to burst into tears.

"Nothing." I replied and left the cafe.

*****
"How was school Gabby?" Mom asked as I entered into the car

"Great. Just great." I replied.
Note the sarcasm.

I got down from the car as soon as mom parked the car. I headed straight up the stairs.

I really need to do some thinking. Who could it possibly be.

I picked up my beeping phone saw that it was a FaceTime call from Peter. My lips went into a wide smile. I blushed as I saw his name.

I quickly brushed my hair, rinsed and dried my face.

I felt reluctant to reply because mom now knows I have a secret boyfriend but I'm a naught girl and I will never listen.

" Be cool." I assured myself
I answered the call.

"Hey, you!" I said first

He was shirtless and I'm so stupid to be falling for him again. But I can't help myself.

"Hey." he replied in a deep hustle voice.
"I was wondering if we could go out again. This Saturday, to the gym."

"Sure, why not?" I replied.

I was really excited to go to the gym and I'll be in my gym clothes. Skin tights and sports bra. The perfect outfit.

"We would go during the day this time." I said.

"Sure. Who goes to the gym at night silly?" he said teasingly.

                      * The next Saturday*
I woke up very euphoric. I had my shower and put on my gym clothes.

"Oh my God. Look at that bum!" I hyped myself as I stared at myself in the mirror

I put on my sneakers and put my towel, deodorant and other cleaning stuff inside my gym bag.

I went over to sit by the counter by the breakfast bar to wait for mom to drive me to the gym.

"Yuck! These apples are getting spoilt." I said out loud to myself in the kitchen.

I scrolled through my socials as I waited for mom.

After what felt like forever, she was finally done.

"Mom, I'm gonna start take driving lessons." I told her as I was entering into the passengers seat in the front.

" Well, ask your Dad. You can't be driving my car. Better tell him to get you one." She spoke up.

Mom and I hadn't really been talking like before. After the whole picture accident, I refused to talk with her. But we're getting a hang if it.

Mom drove me down to the gym that I and Peter both agreed to meet.

I alighted the black Toyota Corolla and went straight to the gym.

I went inside and all eyes were in me. It happens all the time. I don't get why. It's probably my butt.

I looked round to see if I could spot him but he hadn't arrived yet.

I headed to a treadmill that was vacant and started running just to kill time as I waited for him.

        *Some minutes later*
"Sixty-eight, sixty-ni----"

"Hey Gabby." I heard a voice utter behind me.

I turned around and saw Tom.

Why does he always have to appear when he isn't wanted.

I gave a deep sigh.
"Hey Tom." I greeted with the fakest smile.

"Hi, I just decided to stop by and exercise."

"Obviously, what do you do at the gym?" I mumbled to myself quietly as I rolled my eyes at his stupidity.

Pretty stupid for a nerd right?
Dum ass!

" That's cool." I replied blankly.

I looked above Tom's head and saw that Peter just arrived.

" Hey, why don't you do something else. I have to go to the ladies." I lied.

"Cool." Tom replied

~~~~~
I went over to Peter and hugged him.
"You took long." I said to him
"Forgive me, my love." he said to me while bowing like a prince that he was.

"So, let's get started shall we?" He asked.

"Yes." I replied.

We went over to the elliptical machine and we started there before moving over to other machine. I avoided Tom throughout the whole time but as fate would have it, it had different plans.

We sat down on the treadmill that was turned off. We were trying to catch our breaths.

We were talking and I did most of the laughing and blushing.
Classic Gabby.

Well, as we were talking, Tom passed by and I had forgotten about him. I thought he might have gone but I was wrong.

"Gabby?" I heard from a corner.
"So, this is the bathroom right?"
"I've been looking for you everywhere." Tom said.

"see, I'll explain later." I whispered to Tom

I took Peter out of the gym

" Who is that? "Peter asked.
" He's my classmate. There's nothing going on between us." I explained.

" Okay." he replied.

We went out to a coffee store to get the obvious (coffee). We were the center of attention. Well, why won't we, the hot guy and his pretty girlfriend.

*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•

Love it?

Please don't be a silent reader. Share your thoughts 💭.

I'll be waiting for your replies...