Even though he thought so, he didn’t dare to have any complaints toward it. And then he turned around and waved his hand to the prison wardens, motioning them to leave the place and shut the gate.

Silence fell on the prison gradually, and it seemed that the Grand Coordinator’s mind went to at ease as well, he came to speak plainly, “What else do you know?”

Lianyue took a deep breath, and then answered in seriousness, “I only know that Li Yuan was then abandoned by his husband when he was pregnant carrying a big belly. During those hard times, he begged for a living. There were some warm-hearted ones, you know, they would share some dishes to him in charity, yet among the good ones there always existed some with bad intentions as well, they insulted him, destroyed the vegetables he took meticulous care of, being disrespectful to make him bawl.”

It could be heard that the breath of the Grand Coordinator started becoming heavier, yet he still remained his calmness on face, and then he asked in a low voice, “What about the latter story?”

It seemed that those confessions had long haunted Lianyue for his entire life, so after he finally made it to speak out, he felt relieved all of a sudden. He leaned backward against the cellar door while the coldness of the texture did not bother him at all, and then he continued to say, “The latter part would be the period when he was about to give birth to the child. It was completely beyond his financial capacity to get a midwifery man that time, you should know how spiritually potent he was if you once witnessed how he dug out the baby from his own belly himself and got the umbilical cord cut. And finally he fainted away out of agony after he succeeded wrapping the baby up with clean cloth.”

“Just before the baby was about to die out of hunger, his wailing sound was heard by the people who lived on performing. They sympathized the baby so much, so they brought him back and raised him up.”

Lianyue exhaled, long and heavy. He raised his head slightly, trying his best to suppress his emotion and stop the tears. With his fists clenched, he continued to say, “Later on, the child grew up and went back to the house where he belonged to, but only to find that his biological femina father had already become a pile of white bones. What touched him the most was that his femina father was still remaining the last posture struggling to wrap his baby up in cloth.”

“So the child went around to ask for the information about his biological father. But since there wasn’t many who knew the actual situation of his family and most of them had already passed away. Yet probably he was blessed by his femina father that he finally found his father before the 20th anniversary of the death of his femina father.”

He raised his pupils slowly, and looked at the Grand Coodinator with his eyes full of complexity, as if to see deeply through the man’s heart from his sight.

To review those lost memories, or the regret toward old acquaintance.

The Grand Coordinator pursed his lips. But even so, his lips were still trembling slightly, while the hands behind on his back shivered even more violently.

“Do you want to hear the other version of the story?”

Lianyue paused. Probably he knew that the Grand Coordinator was about to explain something himself now, he responded peacefully though he was still a bit reluctant, “Go on please.”

The Grand Coordinator fixed his eyes at the lock on the cellar door, it took him a long while to finally speak as if he was recalling something, “In fact, the Yueban City got an other name itself in the past, it was called ‘Guijianchou’ previously, literally it meant that even the ghosts would be afraid when they passed the city. That was because people at that time lived with no peace but disturbance, at least dozens of homicide case happened within one day.”

“At that time one young man nursed an ambition in his mind himself after witnessing the miserable tragedy happening everyday here that he would one day successfully govern the Yueban City, and in that case he was able to get his beloved femina man over here. He would hold the most magnificent wedding ceremony and get every single resident to have a toast… But, it was too hard.”

The Grand Coordinator rubbed his index finger with thumb. In his current sight, he saw the picture once again, he saw the blood splashed everywhere, the rampant violence festered everywhere.

“That was the time all manner of people from all walks attempted to kill him, and his subordinates renewed batch after batch, and as expected, all of them were murdered.”

“TEN YEARS, it took him ten years to finally govern the Yueban City, it was at that time he found out he would never be able to meet his beloved anymore…”

Lianyue was staring at the Grand Coordinator meticulously while the Grand Coordinator was speaking, he naturally caught the sorrow revealed on the man’s expression. Even though it was just a flash of sorrow, he did catch that once and no one was able to deny it.

He pursed his lips. In fact, he did not feel better after the Grand Coordinator explained so, instead, his mind was more of complexity, so he responded in a low voice, “So what do you mean actually? Do you mean that it was a decision beneficial to your beloved? But you forgot the fact that he as a weak femina man alone possessed no capability to handle something.”

“You might die here at any time, but he died long ago there!”

Lianyue seemed to be quite emotional when he said so, probably it was a rare moment for him to vent his suppressing emotion out in his whole life. He was SO tired of enduring the life depending on the others for a living. That was a life he had to hide his emotion up and put a mask on, or otherwise he would be punished.

The Grand Coordinator paused, the clenching fists behind on his back loosened all of a sudden, and then he reached out to grasp the handrail, uttering emotionally, “What’s gone is gone, nothing is going to come back.”