chapter 92

It was the first time for Yuan Wenxuan to see such a difficult illness case, he was quite excited so that when he went back to the house, he asked out of curiosity, “Master, that kid lack something called Vitamin C, isn’t that right?”

Song Qinghan wasn’t surprised at all when his young disciple inquired him of something like that, because the booklet he gave Yuan Wenxuan had already recorded variously indispensable micro-elements within. But he did feel a bit surprised over that Yuan Wenxuan could make a connection between Vitamin C and Zhu Ying’s illness, he then asked, “How do you know that?”

Yuan Wenxuan scratched himself on the head timidly as if he was being quite humble for the right answer, and then he responded, saying, “Because the booklet you gave me records the examples of orange and tomato, and it’s said that both of these two fruits are with rich Vitamin C. So when you mentioned something like that, it occurred to me right in my mind that the boy lack Vitamin C. But surely, I didn’t expect that it was a right answer.”

A flash of admiration flashed across Song Qinghan’s eyes. Well, since he had been so busy for a while, he never got a chance to test his own disciple. So in that thought, he commenced inquiring Yuan Wenxuan of some random professional questions.

Night fell in the blinking of an eye as the two just talked and talked. It was out of their attention when they finally found that the environmental darkness was approaching outside.

At the moment when Song Qinghan stood up and was about to cook, Wu Dahu emerged from the rear of the gate.

Darkness blurred the contour of Wu Dahu, but Song Qinghan could still find something strange from Wu Dahu’s unnatural reaction. Just as Wu Dahu was about to sneak into the room, Song Qinghan shouted, “Stop! Did you get hurt?”

With a shock, Wu Dahu responded calmly, saying, “No, nothing. It’s surely nothing. You get injuries sometimes if you’re practicing weapons, that’s fine.”

Nonsense! Song Qinghan didn’t even believe Wu Dahu for what he said currently, he then just approached and rolled one of Wu Dahu’s trouser-legs up. It was a big shock for him when he discovered the seriously swollen ankle on Wu Dahu’s feet, he pondered for a moment, and then mumbled with anger, “This is what you called ‘Just Fine’? Well, show me how you make a ‘Just Fine’ injury like that now. I would love to see how you make it.”

Since Song Qinghan had discovered the injury, Wu Dahu no longer hid himself in the shadow of the darkness, he pulled Song Qinghan’s hands up leading him inside the room, and then got a medical cream out of a box, while speaking to Song Qinghan gently and indulgently, “It’s my first day practicing, and I got some wrong gesture and movement when I practiced. That’s what caused and festered the injuries. Don’t worry about that, alright? I will just get accustomed to it in few days.”

Song Qinghan stood there without words but just listened, of course he knew that truth, but he still got his eyes red-rimmed at once as he stared at the scars on Wu Dahu’s ankle.

He took over the medical cream from Wu Dahu, and then gently applied it on the injuries on Wu Dahu’s ankle. But it seemed that he had recalled something in his mind, he purposely pressed harder on Wu Dahu’s ankle all of a sudden. Pitiful Wu Dahu frowned tightly, pursing his lips as if he intended not to shout.

Song Qinghan then softened his motion again as he seemed to feel sorry for the hard pressing, but he still snorted, saying, “How can you get better if I am not going to give you a hard massage to dissipate the extravasated blood inside? And most importantly, only greater pain can make you remember something! What now?! Do you really think that you can lie to me so easily? Well, your joint here must be your betrayer, it’s obviously because of the overuse of it which caused your swollen ankle! Confess to me! Were you practicing all the time except lunch time today?”