162

The head villager frowned tight there, the torch stayed quietly in his hand as he took a pause, seemingly he was in a dilemma currently.

The reason why he gathered everyone here today was to burn this ‘mongrel’ till he died in order to warn the others. If he was going to change his mind now, he worried that probably he wouldn’t have any warning examples if they encountered a similar case in the future.

What kind of punishment should he execute? Maybe this time he could dig out the mixed-race man’s wrist tendons and leg tendons, and next time he could poke the other’s eyes blind for the mercy. And the third time should he release them directly?

Old Fang definitely understood the dilemma the head villager was facing now, yet he got no other ideas currently. If he didn’t speak out his mind this time, probably the head villager would never ever consider his advise in any case.

“As long as you give him a chance to breathe, I will guarantee and be responsible to everything for the ensuing matters. I am quite free now any way, I can keep my eyes on him everyday, he will be protected by me until I die. I won’t bother any of you in the rest of my life.”

After that, he suddenly turned to look at the mixed-race man gently in the eyes, and asked amicably, “Young boy, are you willing to accept that?”

“I… I do…” the feeble mixed-race man shaped his mouth weakly while he was struggling to open his mouth to answer.

Now, the head villager got no other excuse for continuing the brutal and inhuman activity. When he was pondering there, he noticed that all of the villagers were staring at him. And then he finally made up his mind, and roared in a low voice, “Alright then, as you wish, Old Fang. Come on guys, break his wrist and leg tendons, poke his eyes and cut his tongue!”

Song Qinghan’s forehead twitched, he didn’t expect that the head villager would be so heartless without a sense of mercy. He was a real cruel man who got a mind a real savage would possess. Well, probably the head villager himself would think that he was already a sage now not to cut off the man’s ears.

Old Fang sighed heavily there when he saw bunch of men rushed over and untied the mixed-race man quickly, he definitely knew what the fate of the man would be in the future. He could do nothing now but just retreated to the other side, shivering and wiping the tears at the corners of his eyes with his sleeves.

He was old enough and he got a tender-hearted mind. If he wasn’t going to be responsible for taking care of the mixed-race man, probably he would have already left the place because it was hard for him to endure everything happened.

Seeing that the head villager waving the knife high in the air and cutting the man’s leg tendons, Song Qinghan finally shouted out of his wrath, “Wait a minute! Have you prepared the medicine yet before the punishment?”

The head villager was a bit dumbfounded when he was suddenly inquired by Song Qinghan, he reached out to erase the blood stain ejected from the man’s leg on his face. And then he subconsciously asked, “What medicine?”

Coldness fulfilled in the eyes of Song Qinghan, he cleared the crowd blocking in front of him, and then squatted down to check the injuries on the man’s legs. Frowning, he uttered, “You are totally wrong in the cutting angle, and you have cut through his aorta. He will definitely die if you don’t take any measures to stop his bleeding condition in a quarter.”

If Song Qinghan wasn’t putting on a serious face when he said so while giving some rational reasons, the head villager probably would have believed that Song Qinghan was just lying.

Noticing that the man on the ground gradually losing his complexion, the head villager hesitated but the next moment he glanced around and shouted, “Doctor Le, get over here and help stop bleeding.”