192

After Lianyue finished explaining the reason, Song Qinghan broke in before Wu Dahu reacted to respond, “I do have some first-rate fabrics here, if you want some to make some clothes for yourself, come with me and pick some for that. They are better than the other brands outside.”

Yet beyond their expectations, Lianyue seemed to be quite with stubborn attitude, and waved his hand violently, “No… No need, thank you for being generous, Mistress. I don’t deserve to use any first-rate fabric myself, please let me go out for some purchases…”

Song Qinghan raised his eyebrows and pointed at the Hualian’s clothes, saying, “Or do you want some fabric like that? Hualian, I remember that you have left some others, right?”

Hualian hurried to nod, and then responded, “Yes, Mistress, I got three pieces left in my room, I was thinking of delivering them out.”

Well, it would be rather unreasonable if he didn’t want a first-rate fabric nor an ordinary one. So Lianyue added, “And I want to purchase something more, something which I should keep close to me, anyway I got a lot to buy…”

Song Qinghan waved his hand and said calmly, “If you know how to write, write me a list. And I will let Hualian to help you purchase. If you don’t know how to write, it will be fine as well, even though Hualian isn’t good at memorizing stuff, Wenxuan is. As long as you are able to inform him what you want, he will remember everything and keep them in mind.”

Noticing that every idea of his was denied and rejected, Lianyue couldn’t help but feel rather anxious, he stamped on his feet, biting his lips, “I… I just want to go out for a walk, and to take a look on the Yueban City, I swear that I will go back within one hour, and I will be fully responsible for myself if I encounter something.”

Things had developed to this point. If Song Qinghan still failed to figure out the key point of the whole matter currently, he would be a fool.

Therefore, even though Lianyue had already put his position as low as possible, Song Qinghan gritted his teeth and said, “No way! You should stay within the house obediently until you finally deliver the baby, I will allow nowhere for you to go!”

Probably Lianyue would choose to follow Song Qinghan’s words if he wasn’t informed that both Song Qinghan and Wu Dahu would go to the battlefield in the near future. But since he knew the fact, he wasn’t that kind of willing to stay still obediently, and in the meantime the emotion was shown right on his face, he then grumbled, “That, that will be bad to the kid…”

Suddenly, something seemed to occur to Wu Dahu, and he dropped a hint to Song Qinghan, and then uttered slowly, “Since then, Han will go with you, they want to purchase something by the way, right?”

Song Qinghan immediately reacted and continued, “Right, right, how come I just forget such a thing, I will go for a shopping anyway. Stay here for a minute, we will go there together.”

Well, what he had thought was indeed to resort to any possible means to impede Lianyue from doing something, so as to force Lianyue to confess. It was totally out of his negligence that he in fact could join in the matter itself and explore what Lianyue was going to do.

Fortunately, Wu Dahu came up with such an idea in time. Otherwise, it all of them forced Lianyue to be over anxious, no one would be able to predict the consequence.

A trace of hesitation flashed in Lianyuan’s eyes, but he still gritted his teeth and accepted it. But the way how he looked at Wu Dahu turned to be with a bit grievance. If Wu Dahu didn’t possess sturdiness in his personalities, probably he would think that he himself was completely a badass with flagrance.