chapter 100

The bulky men shouted one after another as they found out the trace of smallpox on Qingfeng’s face and body. They screamed loudly as if they were chased by a ghost with a terrifying look. They cried as hard as they could and stepped back into the yard, “OH BUDDHA! HELP! The scary disease was leaked!”

They trembled and shivered there, some of them even got their legs paralyzed collapsing on the ground. They were so frightened that they even forgot how to cry.

All of them were scared but none of them dared to get out of the house. Probably this group of ruffians still got their own consciences, they might know that it was a disease with high infectiousness and that they shouldn’t spread it by running around, thought Song Qinghan.

He didn’t figure out that the main reason the ruffians didn’t run away was that they got their legs feeble because of scare. And in addition, they were afraid that if their screams were heard by people from outside, they probably would be beaten to death.

Song Qinghan chuckled with pride there watching these ruffians mourning, and then he withdrew the smile on his face and said calmly, “Obey to my arrangement if you guys want to live. We’ve found the way to eliminate the disease.”

It seemed that there were fires of hope lit up all of a sudden in these bulky men’s eyes as they were informed something like that, they struggled to get them closer to Song Qinghan, begging, “SAVE US! Or we will kill you instead! NO, we will  suffer you till you die!”

Song Qinghan frowned with resignation as he saw that these ruffians were still being fierce, and then he responded indifferently, saying, “Well, getting the disease is indeed a suffering though, I can feel it right now myself without your execution. How dare you threatening me? Aren’t you afraid that I will leave you alone suffering in the rest of your life?”

The bulky men stared at each other, silent and dumbfounded, as if they didn’t expect that they would finally fail to threaten the other but be threatened instead.

However, at this crucial situation, they got no other ideas expect admitting their defeat towards Song Qinghan unless they were able to prove that the festered skins on Qingfeng’s body were fake, or that Song Qinghan actually didn’t get any idea or method to defeat the smallpox.

“Then, then what do you want us to do?” asked one of the ruffians.

“Stay tight with us in this house these days, I will start treating you as the man inside the room is going to recover.” Song Qinghan snorted, pointing at the other empty side room.

“And, we’ve prepared all the food ingredients here. You should bear the responsibility to cook for us. Remember! Inform us in advance as the meal is served. Otherwise…” warned Song Qinghan.

He squinted and glanced at all of them manecingly until every single bulky man lowered down their head with guilt.

Eyeing all the ruffians got into the side room one after another obediently, Song Qinghan clapped his hands and knocked on the door of the side room where the rest of people stayed, saying gently, “It’s fine now, come out now.”

But beyond his expectation, no one answered the door at all while there burst out an intense quarrel inside the room with some fierce sounds of crashing chairs and desks.

“We can’t let him in! He didn’t take any measures to protect himself when he entered the room where Qingfeng stays. What if he was infected?”

Pausing, Song Qinghan could figure out that it was the voice from the servant.

“Then let me out! I want to stay with my Master!” shouted Yuan Wenxuan.

Probably he was just physically fighting with the servant right now because he got a trembling tone with rage.