chapter 41

Chewing slowly and trying to spread all the flavor to his every taste bud, Song Qinghan took quite a long while to swallow it down. At the moment Lin Dafu seemingly showed a disappointment right in his eyes, shaking his head and saying, “Taste bad? Doesn’t it?”

Pondering for a brief while, Song Qinghan smiled big, answering, “NAH! I never expect a good flavor of the dishes for your first time. But, it tastes not bad!”

With that utterance, he picked up another dish with his chopsticks, delivering it directly to his mouth. Closing his eyes, he tried to enjoy the food.

Lin Dafu came to look at Song Qinghan in an astonishment. Noticing the sincerity of Song Qinghan when he uttered the words, he pondered a while but then commenced picking up some dishes himself.

“Well, you’re right, despite they are not some dishes with divine flavors, but at least not bad though.” murmured Lin Dafu, tasting all the dishes he made.

It was but Song Qinghan who was gobbling all the dishes he had picked up in his bowl, happily. Then it seemed that something occurred to him right away, he jabbered, “It’s perfect for you now, I mean, for your first time cooking. You probably can’t imagine how I cooked in my first time. The kitchen almost blasted out of my attention.”

Lin Dafu was stunned, but still keeping his silence sitting there.

Today is the last day any way. If Song Qinghan wanted to say something, he would. But if he didn’t want to, he would shut his mouth. Whatever.

After dinner, Lin Dafu spoke to Song Qinghan, “I will take you to my shop, will you like to?”

Nodding, Song Qinghan answered, “Fine, but what for?”

Lin Dafu stared at Song Qinghan, saying, “Didn’t you say that what you want the most is to make money? I probably can be your tutor showing you some knacks in business even though I am not that kind of magnate.”

Not a MAGNATE? Was he kidding? Obviously Song Qinghan didn’t care much on his utterance or something seemingly “humble” words. But since he could get a free tuition, he rose and said, “Great, then let’s go now.”

Well, it bears no doubt that some truths still rein in a modern world, that people would spend bunch of money, no matter how much it will cost, to invite a tycoon in a certain career for a single tuition or lecture. And now, it was a great chance for Song Qinghan to attend a fee-free tuition. How lucky, thought he.

The Lin Family, despite its ordinary fame nationwide, is a total business tycoon even in this ancient time.

Well, in Song Qinghan’s mind, he never nursed an ambition to expand his business in such a large scale. What he indeed pursued now was a peaceful and happy life.

Losing in his wild thoughts, he found the carriage stopping all of a sudden.

Accompanied by Lin Dafu, Song Qinghan finally got off the carriage. In his first glance of that, he saw numerous and various being placed neatly there within the shop, he couldn’t help but exclaim, “Oh, you own a fabric shop?”

Lin Dafu smiled big, saying, “Well, this is one of my shop. Actually, I own other shops. I don’t specifically sell something.”

Being a bit gloomy hearing that, Song Qinghan murmured himself in his mind: Ha? He own no shop but a GROUP. Well done!

They walked inside the shop while talking. The accountant in the shop rushed out in a big smile, and earnestly reported everything to Lin Dafu. But catching a glimpse at Song Qinghan, he got confused not knowing how to greet him in a proper way.