chapter 30

The man outside the door did not give it up immediately but said, “I am bleeding just as Xiaoqing’s femina dad did. I got my back a big wound and it keeps bleeding! You gotta save me, Doctor Song!”

Song Qinghan put one of his hand on the latch, he could obviously feel something wrong from the man outside, he pondered and then he asked, “Which family are from belonging to? Why is there no one accompanying with you?”

The man mumbled, in a vague tone, saying, “I am from the family at the very end of the village. There’s no one home currently, so I have to come here alone! I’ve bring money with me, so open the door!”

The end of the village? Song Qinghan pondered, he did deliver all the fabrics with Wu Dahu yesterday, if he didn’t, he probably would be trapped by this evil man. Fortunately…

“Oh? Really? So you’re the eldest son of the Xu Family at the end of the village?” asked Song Qinghan, at the moment he showed a big calm himself.

“Yes yes. Right! That’s me, Doctor Song, please! Open the door!”

Hearing that, Song Qinghan put down his hand from the latch, with a trace of coldness and indifference flashing in his eyes, he said in calm, “Oh, then I’m sorry! I can’t open the door since I’ve had a long resentment with your family. Bring yourself to a destruction if you’re not leaving!”

After that, he turned around and went back to the room without even hesitation, leaving the man outside shouting and bawling.

What Xu Family? There wasn’t a Family of Xu existing in this village at all. What kind of man of foolishness the man was to be that kind of dumb and stupid.

After a while, the voice outside the door seemed to be vanished. Probably the man had found out that the trick didn’t work anymore and then left.

Half an hour later, there came another voice of door knocking. But this time it seemed to be more mild and gentle. Song Qinghan suddenly got a shock with confusion but asked, “Who’s out there?”

There came a voice of brightness outside the door, answering in a smiling tone, “Are you Dahu’s husband? His cloth is done, and Qin Aye asked me to send the cloth here in saving his time. Please open the door!”

Again, Song Qinghan came to put one of his hands on the latch, but at the moment he was about to open the door, he took a pause but asked skeptically, “Is the color of the cloth still remaining its original green? I am not sure if it still matches the skin color of Dahu.”

Standing outside the door and waiting for the door, the man outside started mumbling, and then answered in vague, “Umm… yes, it still remains the color and did not fade. It matches Dahu, for sure!”

“Is that so? He got a tanned skin, is it suitable for him to wear a green cloth?”

Song Qinghan hugged his own arms and sneered.

The man outside the door seemed to be quite sure and said with certainty, confirming, “Of course it fits! It will surely highlight the healthy countenance of Dahu.”

Since he found out the trick the man played, Song Qinghan turned around again with an unknown rage in his mind, but he still gave a respond to the man outside, yet in a leisure tone, saying, “Sorry mate. I think green is a rather unprepossessing color. I think it must be quite suitable for you, take it and leave.”

In the room, Song Qinghan got straight heading to the bed, he laid and used the pillow to cover both of his ears, ignoring how the man outside crying and bawling.

Such confusions occurred to Song Qinghan all of a sudden. He wondered why everything went so creepy today.

He pondered and pondered, but only to find that he’d got so many people offended, he could count some of them. But it wasn’t possible for him to figure out who was going to set him up today.