197

Muhammad sank into silence, since Song Qinghan had already thought of something like that, of course he wouldn’t be that fool himself, so…

He squeezed his lips and then came to ask in a vague tone, “That won’t be easy? Maybe I can get a random scapegoat for myself.”

“A what? Random?” Song Qinghan questioned in amazement as if he had just heard an unpleasant joke, he squinted his eyes and looked at Muhammad, “And now you’re assuming that the Grand Coordinator is a fool, right? How is that possible for someone ‘random’ to get the identity-proving gadget? Probably me and my family will be accused of NOTHING with that farce happening.”

Noticing that every option of himself was all retorted one by one by Song Qinghan, Muhammad shrugged suddenly while his tone seemed to become with a bit resignation.

“So, tell me what you want?”

Since he wasn’t about to solve the problem, he would choose to throw the issue back to Song QInghan and let him decide. Furthermore, from Song Qinghan’s rather confident countenance he could catch the hint that Song Qinghan probably had already had one idea in his brain, and what he should do now was to wait for some arrangements.

Song Qinghan chuckled and raised his eyebrows, “Are you good at breaking jail?”

Muhammad frowned tight, and then responded in a low voice, “Are you really planning to send me to the jail? Do you know how many people out there getting their eyes on me?”

Song Qinghan answered in a leisurely manner, “Probably not that many, otherwise you won’t have been so brave swaggering in my house, and had such a gut to frame the other, and even headed to the Grand Coordinator’s Mansion.”

Song Qinghan’s words totally blocked the mouth of Muhammad which made him fail to say anything in response, instead of speaking, he only stared at Song Qinghan with a gloomy face.

Well, if he did not get a profound martial skill and ability to dodge the attack, probably he would have died dozen years ago.

Yet, living with such an ability didn’t mean that he was completely omnipotent handling everything. Furthermore, he was currently in the territory belonging to his enemy, which meant that once he was inattentive he would live beyond redemption.

Thinking of this, he got his tone even deeper and lower, “You got no other means besides this? Life or future, I think I am able to make a better choice between them.”

It would just bring an inconspicuous impact to his ambitious career if he failed to acquire the triplets, but if his life was taken, everything was doomed to vanish.

Song Qinghan seemed to have already predicted that Muhammad would give him such an answer, so he responded quickly, “I can promise you that you don’t have to show up to confront such a matter to solve this issue, but I hope you will promise at the same time that if one day the Yueban City was under the siege by you, you won’t order your soldiers to make a sudden attack, alright?”

It was such a great impact force blown directly on Muhammad’s head, even though Muhammad had always been showing his calmness, an astonishment was still revealed on his face, “Are you that kind of affirmative that I can make things right like that?”

Even he himself was uncertain that he was going to accomplish his ambitious career if he finally succeeded acquiring the triplets, let alone the one who was from the enemy country and had just barely met one or two times.

Besides, such a requirement wasn’t that difficult to accomplish at all, so he could reach an agreement with Song Qinghan right at the moment. For one thing, such a picture wasn’t doomed to happen at all, and for the other, even if it was going to happen, he could assign the mission to the other person to make that order, and that wouldn’t be a breach of parole, right?