Although Hualian did not hear what Zhuxiu had said, he did ask Song Qinghan after the man left. But Song Qinghan did not choose to inform Hualian about the affair in details, but that Lu Sen made a mistake and was detained within the Grand Coordinator’s Mansion temporarily,  as long as the personnels in the mansion made things clear, they would release him.

Even though Hualian wasn’t a wise man who was with a profound foundation of knowing everything, he still knew the fact that Lu Sen wouldn’t be detained so long if he just made an inconspicuous mistake. Furthermore, Song Qinghan had explained to them in details but they still showed their tough attitudes.

If it was an affair which was that kind of serious… He did not believe that Lu Sen would do something like that.

Hualian’s words gave Song Qinghan a clue, and then it seemed that something occurred to him in his mind suddenly while he still remained his calmness on face. The next moment he turned to Hualian and uttered, “Everything is going to be fine. Tomorrow I will meet Lu Sen there, and make things clear. Don’t worry too much over it and don’t get yourself ill by that. Who else do you think will take care of Lu Sen in the future?”

Hualian got blushed suddenly, and it was the moment he finally figured out the meanings hidden in Song Qinghan’s words. He lowered down his head fiddling with his sleeves, and then answered in decisiveness, “I will always the servant of Mistress, the one whom I will take care of is definitely only you, Mistress. As for the others… I, I don’t care his life or… dea…” His voice grew smaller and then faded away in embarrassment.

He intended to uttered ‘death’ in his last word but he paused abruptly. Probably he concerned that it was not a proper word but a cursing one currently as per the situation right now.

Song Qinghan smiled and shook his head. Noticing that redness was occupying Hualian’s face and even neck, he chose not to tease him anymore but said gently, “Go sleep now, as for the dish washing… Well, I never have heard that a pregnant femina man can’t touch water, right?”

“Yes, Mistress.” Hualian paused, he didn’t dare to reject at all but answered with a ‘yes’. He turned to take a glance at the room where Lianyue stayed, and then walked slowly to it.

Song Qinghan pondered for a moment standing there while looking at Hualian’s back, he now thought that such an action venting his anger on Lianyue was a bit unreasonable. But he wasn’t foolish at the same time, if it wasn’t because that Lianyue hid things up so tight and got every clue toward the Grand Coordinator, how would he assign Lu Sen with such a mission to investigate the Grand Coordinator?

He cleared his mind and finally figured it out now. The current situation was that Lianyue was a ‘beggar’ eager for his assistance, not that he wanted to ask Lianyue for help. So he wasn’t the one who needed to take the initiative to speak.

After returning to his room, he looked at Wu Dahu who was currently teasing Little Shitou in bed, and then he lowered his voice, saying, “Do you still remember the matter about that mixed-race man which I have mentioned to you long ago?”

Wu Dahu reacted almost instantly and asked subconsciously, “The treason stuff?”

“Yes,” Song Qinghan responded, and then sat down on the edge of the bed slowly, reaching to the grab the woodcarving gadget over from Little Shitou’s hands, and whispering, “The last mixed-race man was accused of treason after the Muhammad guy found him, and this time seemed to be the same situation, the only difference was that Lu Sen probably has been framed to be a scapegoat.”

The current situation seemed to totally deviate the picture they had conceived of, they thought Muhammad would try to get Lu Sen and interrogate him about the triplets’ whereabouts if he really intended to do so. Beyond their expectations, instead of doing so, the wicked guy sent Lu Sen to the Grand Coordinator’s Mansion directly which would definitely be a life-threatening matter for Lu Sen.

Little Shitou thought that Song Qinghan was about to play with him with that woodcarving gadget. But no matter how hard he attempted to grab it back, Song Qinghan acted like he did not notice the movements of Little Shitou, with the gadget whirling in his hand.

With several rounds of failure trying to grab the gadget, Little Shitou finally got exhausted while feeling wronged, he sat abruptly on his butt backward, with both hands wiping his eyes, he bawled suddenly, “Femina daddy bad! bad femina daddy!”

The sudden cry woke Song Qinghan up from his wilder thought. Noticing that Wu Dahu was staring at him in resignation, Song Qinghan suddenly got blushed, and then he coughed dryly and delivered the woodcarving gadget back to Little Shitou, while consoling, “Femina daddy wrong, Little Shitou is a big baby now, no crying, deal?”

The crying sound ceased abruptly as soon as Little Shitou got his belonging back finally. He opened his eyes suddenly, and stuffed the gadget tight in his chest as if he was afraid that Song Qinghan would grab it away again, and then crawled silently towards the corner, ready to enjoy his self-entertaining time.

Staring at the back of Little Shitou, Song Qinghan suddenly uttered as if something occurred to him in a flash, “Did he attempt to murder Lu Sen through the hands of the Grand Coordinator? If it is feasible, probably we will be…”

After all, Lu Sen set off from nowhere but their house, as long as the subordinates within the Grand Coordinator’s Mansion got a further investigation on this affair, they were prone to accumulate the suspicion. And at the time when they were accused of such a crime, they wouldn’t have a chance to run away even they intended to…

Wu Dahu figured it out as well, he frowned tight, saying, “It turns out that he doesn’t intend to leave us alone with peace, he just hasn’t found a proper opportunity to make it real.”

Song Qinghan gritted his teeth, opened the door, strode into the mixed-race man’s room, and got his voice as low as he could, “Tell him, the triplets are now with me, he should take the initiative to meet me up.”