60 - I'm Just Bait.

"Lee Yoonho."

Jungkook looked at the man with a shocked face as he could not believe what he was hearing. All this effort, all these plans... for that clown?!

"Oh fuck!!" Jungkook swore loudly while rolling his eyes.

"Yeah!" Minho gave a smug look at the man. "Once I'm done with you, you're gonna wish you never met my brother."

"Look man, your brother is a criminal. I'm a police officer. It's my fucking job, nothing personal."

"It's personal to me!!!" Minho yelled and Jungkook let his head fall back in annoyance. "And I'll show you what happens to people who mess with my family. You never thought you would fall into my trap, did you, officer Jeon?"

Jungkook couldn't stop the laugh that came out of his mouth. Minho and his men watched in surprise as Jungkook laughed loudly, with his head thrown back.

"Oh you stupid mutt!" Jungkook exclaimed as soon as he could stop his laughter. "If you think I fell into your trap, then you're a bigger idiot than your brother."

"What?!"

"This trap is for you." Jungkook said with a smirk. "I'm just the bait."

Minho looked confused for a second but before he or anyone else could do anything, the entire mansion plunged into a pitch black darkness.

_____________________________

15 minutes earlier...

"Chief, we are outside the gates but there's a problem. We have about 100 meters of open field." Taehyung spoke hurriedly into his microphone. "It's gonna be difficult to go in without being detected."

He was getting anxious by the second as they had no clue of what was happening inside or what condition Jungkook was in. If it was up to him, he would have driven through that gate and got his baby back, before anyone had a chance to lay even a finger on him.

"Give us a minute, Tae." Namjoon's tight voice came through the ear piece. "Yoongi is trying to hack into the security system there."

Taehyung could hear the worry in the chief's voice. Everyone in the team is very protective of Jungkook. They would gladly put themselves in trouble, before letting anything get to him. Taehyung just had to wait till Yoongi does his magic.

"Got it!" Yoongi's voice came after about 5 minutes. "I'm in. Jungkook is in an office room, cuffed but looks unharmed. I can control everything from here now. What do you want?"

Taehyung thought for a second, weighing the options, and he came to a decision. He gave a nod to Hoseok, who gave a nod in return and went to pick up something from the truck.

"Hyung." Taehyung called into the microphone again. "Kill all the lights and the alarm system in the gate. We are going in."

Hoseok came back with a box and Taehyung beckoned everyone to gather around. He explained the plan while Hoseok handed out night vision goggles. Taehyung put on his night vision goggles and gave a few seconds for everyone to get into positions, and then he spoke to his earpiece.

"Hyung, now!"

There was about two seconds of pause and all the lights in the mansion went out. The gate opened with only a push and they started to walk inside. Their plan was to make their way into the mansion, undetected, but it all flew out the window when they heard the unmistakable sound of a few gunshots.

_____________________________

"WHAT THE HELL??!!"

The moment that the darkness surrounded them, Jungkook slid on the floor to his left. The obvious option was to go towards the door so Jungkook started to crawl towards the opposite direction. He was sure he must be making noises when he got knocked on to a table but it would not be heard amidst all the chaos in the room.