56 - I Belong To You.

Taehyung looks at the phone for the nth time. There weren't any calls or messages from Jungkook. Taehyung knows that it will create more problems if he calls the younger one so he wasn't going to do that, no matter how much his heart yearned to do so.

The ride back to home was silent and sad, when normally it's filled with fun and love. Neither are fans of meaningless conversations so there's not much talking but Jungkook always knows how to make him feel loved.

May it be a light stroking of his hand from time to time or playing Taehyung's favorite songs, the younger makes the silence in the car comfortable and good.

But today, Taehyung has to go home without any of that. He sighed again as he pulled into his driveway but to his surprise, the lights were already on in his house. Taehyung gets out of the car, thinking that maybe his parents are here. They are the ones who know the entry code of their house except for his close friends.

Once Taehyung got into the house, he could hear the sounds coming from the kitchen and he walked straight towards it, already concluding that it was his mother.

"Mo-" Taehyung bit back the rest of the greeting as he looked at the unmistakable figure of his fiancé.

Jungkook was making dinner and had his back turned to Taehyung, purposefully, as there was no way the younger didn't hear the door opening. Taehyung quickly walked to Jungkook and wrapped his hands around the other in a tight back hug.

"Hey.." Taehyung said in a soft voice and he could feel Jungkook relaxing into his chest.

"Hi.." Jungkook said in an equally soft voice. "Dinner is almost ready, just give me a few minutes okay. Why don't you go wash up first?"

Taehyung hummed in response and released the younger from his hold. He pulled back and leaned on the kitchen counter, giving a confused look to the younger.

"I wasn't expecting you at least for another two hours." Taehyung said in a cautious voice and Jungkook was silent for a few seconds before answering.

"I... uhh...didn't go."

"What?"

"Yeah. I got to the cafe but... couldn't get out of the cab."

"Why?" Taehyung tried hard to not show his ecstatic feelings but knew he failed when Jungkook gave him an eye roll.

"You said you will wait for me at home." Jungkook replied as he turned to put the dinner on two plates, trying to act as if it was not a big deal.

But Taehyung wasn't a fool, he knew every single mood and expressions of his fiancé, and he could clearly see that the younger one was a bit flustered and maybe even ashamed. He gently held Jungkook from his waist and turned him around to see his face.

"Hmm... still doesn't explain why you had to run home without getting your coffee."

Jungkook didn't answer and tried to get out of Taehyung's hold, which of course the elder didn't allow. "Tell me why, Kookie.."

Jungkook looked down a bit but Taehyung put two fingers on his chin and pushed his face up. "Why?"

"I didn't want you to wait for me. I wanted to be home and wait for you."

Taehyung gave a soft smile and pulled Jungkook in for a kiss. He could feel the way the younger one was melting into it, letting go of all the bad thoughts between them. They belong with each other, there's no way anyone would come between them, ever.

They were kissing for a while when Jungkook pulled out and looked at the elder. "Go wash up! I'm hungry."

Taehyung laughed at the younger man's pout and gave a nod. He went to the bathroom to freshen up and change clothes before heading back to the dining room to have dinner with his baby.