crisis on earth-x : PART FOUR

En başından başla

SF gasped before she zoomed back over to him, catching him in her arms, not caring about the blood already on her. "I got you. I got you." With him still in her arms, SF looked over to see the lever was still not pulled. So she reached for it.

But when she pulled it, something worse happened.

Mon-El gasped, trying to keep himself from yelling, when he saw a Nazi shoot SF. A special kind of bullet. One that can only hurt one kind of species: a SuperMeta.

"Emma!"

SF gasped, feeling the bullet hit her, feeling the burning sensation fill her entire body, blue and green veins covering her pretty skin. She and Professor Stein dropped to the ground, both of them gasping for breath.

"Fall back! Fall back!" But before the Nazis could make their escape, they were met with Mon-El. A large flash of fire started up behind them, and without hesitation, Mon-El pushed them into it.

Then the breach opened up.

"They opened the breach," Alex said as Mon ran up to Emma while Jax to Professor Stein.

"Let's go," Sara said, all of them running up to Professor Stein and Emma.

"Emma?" Mon asked, hovering over her, and she could barely even talk. She'd never felt so much pain before. She didn't think she could be in so much pain. "It's okay. I got you." Mon picked her up, holding her bridal style.

"Barry, the beach is open. Where are you?" Green Arrow asked.

"We got to take him out now."

"I have an idea. Throw another lightning bolt."

"We already tried that."

"Just do it......Now!"

"Barry, we need you to hurry up. Emma and Stein's hurt," Sara said into comms, as she hurried to her friends side.

"We're on the move."

"He's alive, but his condition is critical," Alex told Sara before looking at Mon. "And Emma will be fine. She just needs that bullet out and a yellow sun lamp."

"We better hurry. I think she just passed out," Mon said, worry in his tone.

"All right, Gideon will fix them both," Sara said and Alex looked back at her.

"No, it's too dangerous to move him," she said.

"Not if he's Firestorm," Sara said before looking at Jax, who nodded.

He looked at Grey, who was on the edge of passing out from the pain. "Grey! Grey. Grey, come on." Professor Stein snapped awake, and looked at Jax.

The two clashed hands, and just like that, they turned into FIRESTORM. Then the heroes began to head towards the red breach, that led them straight for their home. "Thanks for your help."

"We're not done helping yet. Our enemies are still on your Earth, Ollie," Citizen Cold said.

"Don't call me that," Green Arrow said before he walked past him.

"Give it time, I'll get through that crusty exterior," Citizen Cold said with Sara nearby.

"No, you really won't," Sara said.

"I was talking to you," Citizen Cold said and Sara gave him an odd look before they all walked through the portal, including The Flash and The Ray.

Earth-1

Once again, Kara slowly woke up to find herself in the med bay of STAR Labs. Red sun lamps surrounding her, next to her a comatose Overgirl, and Oliver-X with her. She slightly glanced back to see Iris and Felicity, being forced to watch behind the clear glass. "This next sound..." Kara turned back to in front of her to find Thawne hovering over her, with a scalpel in hand. "Metal through a bone, that's my favorite." He then leaned in closer to her, causing her to look away uncomfortably. "You should probably close your eyes. This will all be over in a minute." Thawne began to place the scalpel on her skin, her squirming around, scared what was going to happen.