"Hey. What's a good mundane restaurant?"

"Well..." she listed a few.

~~~~
~~~~

Rosalie got ready later that night, deciding on a dress that wouldn't show much of her stomach.

She met Jace and the two made their way.

They walked into the restaurant.

"Wow. This place is amazing!" Rosalie said, once she walked in the door.

She looked around at the place.

"Tell me, how did you hear about this place?" She asked, knowing he had to have heard from someone.

"Oh, you know. I hear things." He said.

"Uh huh." She smiled.

"What's the name of the reservation?" A worker asked.

"The what? The reservation?" He asked.

Rosalie decided to step in and help.

"Do we need one?"

"I could squeeze you both in at a communal table. If you're ok with that?"

Jace shared a look with Rosalie, and before he could speak, Rosalie cut him off.

"That would be perfect. Thank you."

"Ok." The lady said, leading the way.

Rosalie took Jace's hand, following her.

The two saw Simon and Maia at the table.

"Rosalie." Simon said.

"Hey..." She said.

The two sat down beside them.

They started talking a little.

Soon Maia asked for cocktails for them all, except Rosalie, who had water instead.

"Ok. I have kind of a personal question for you." Rosalie said to Maia who was beside her.

"Go for it."

"What happens to your clothes when you.... you know..." she did claw hand gestures.

"Wolf out?" Maia asked.

"Yeah." Rosalie laughed.

"Um... Nothing good. I've shredded some of my cutest outfits that way. It's kind of wolf protocol to stash pairs of pants all over town."

"Smart! Have you ever tried... this might sound weird, but... spandex?"

"Have you ever seen a wolf in spandex?" Maia laughed slightly.

"It's horrifying."

"Well, my, uh... deepest condolences to your wardrobe."

"Don't worry about it. You know I still think I'd want to be a werewolf over a Shadowhunter. I don't think I could remember all of those runes."